Customer Service 866.965.0400

Account Suspended

Natch02

This has nothing to do with anyone's individual forum account.

Likely an issue with the webhost, possibly a spike in bandwidth due to heavy traffic, but I do not have access to that information so I am only making an assumption.. It only happened to the forum because the forum and the storefront are on different domain names.

Heavy traffic in the winter?  Hard to believe.  This place is almost like ghost town in the winter.   :(

Typically websites are hosted on shared servers, so if another site on the server is being hit abnormally hard, the rest of the sites on the server will suffer. Again, I don't know the setup that AdamsForums is run on, but that is a common occurrence.

I'I had been feeling particularly rebellious one night...so when I got the warning a few months ago...I thought dayummmm, they suspended me for that?  I was actually kind of mad I didn't get a warning :mad: .  Then 10 minutes later it worked again, haha...I felt like a maroon. 

Edited by 07RS4

One more time before this gets out of hand:

If your personal account is suspended or banned, you would still see the Adam's colors, links, the logo, etc...why? Because the forum itself is still online. But if the entire page looks like a generic page that says ACCOUNT SUSPENDED and nothing else, then it's obviously an issue with the forum itself and not you individually.