Customer Service 866.965.0400

Car wash 1st full day of winter

SSJ455

Question

It rained last night (12/21),  the snow melted, went out do dinner in Ct and of course this morning the car is filthy.  Today (12/22) in NY the temp is almost 70 degrees, the ground is wet from humidity and melted snow.  I went out early today and came home and the car (2013 Buck Regal GS) is even worse.  It is going to rain tonight and tomorrow but I still had to wash it.  I used Adam's Car Wash Shampoo, I love this stuff.  It smells great and works great.  I know I will have to do another wash Tuesday but I just couldn't let it sit being all filthy.  Tell me I'm not alone.  Is there a support group?  Hi, I know it is going to rain but I had to wash my car.

6 answers to this question

I should be out doing mine too, but I'm too lazy.  Just had a pheasant run through the yard, and the deer are running around. Think I'll stay inside and watch the wildlife ..............aka FOOTBALL!  :P:lol:

Sunny and high of 44 on Saturday, and high of 50 on Sunday!  Whoo hoo!  Looks like my wifes car and my car will be getting a 2 bucket wash this weekend :)

Hell I may even get to take out my Triumph for a spin with those temps!  And right before new years, so excited!