Customer Service 866.965.0400

2014 F250

Maxcustody

Great looking truck, and one lucky wife!

Thanks, yeah she has been sacrificing for years...........she deserves it.

Nice Looking. She must have been on the nice list.  :)

Definitely on the nice list......

Wow, that's a heck of a gift! Are you going to assume detailing duties on that beast, too?  :lol:

I am going to have to..... I really like the white, should be a little easier to keep clean. I will have to place another order for wax, this rig will probably use my whole supply

That's one heck of a truck for a woman to drive!  My son in law has a 250 and my daughter won't touch it. So I'm impressed that your wife isn't afraid to handle that thing.  Very nice!  Congrats on the new ride!

That's one heck of a truck for a woman to drive!  My son in law has a 250 and my daughter won't touch it. So I'm impressed that your wife isn't afraid to handle that thing.  Very nice!  Congrats on the new ride!

Thanks Rich.......She had an F150, she loves the new truck. She has owned different cars and does not like how low they sit.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow.

I will never know how people can afford to gift $60,000 vehicles. I don't mean that offensively, but seriously, how do you just give something that expensive? I couldn't even afford that for myself!

For me..........it was getting old, parents died and I benefited.  Seriously though, I had great parents who invested in the 50's through the 80's in Savings Bonds and left them all to me and my brother.  It was never expected and a real surprise when the time came. My dream all my life was to have a new Vette, and thanks to my parents, I got my dream car and my mom got to see it before she died. It made her happy to see me happy.  I'm now on number 2.  Now I'm trying to do the same thing for my kids. Trying to leave them a "little" something to enjoy someday. 

Here are some pics (cell phone)from the truck I bought my wife for Xmas. She was so surprised.........she loves it!! :)

Wow.

Congrats!! Cool truck!

I will never know how people can afford to gift $60,000 vehicles. I don't mean that offensively, but seriously, how do you just give something that expensive? I couldn't even afford that for myself!

This just depends on how much extra money you have available to you. Depending on how much you have available, giving a car can be as easy for some people as giving a $20 gift is for others. And like any sized gift, the giver receives tons of joy in seeing what the gift does for others. If giving the gift is stressful or not affordable then it usually won't happen.