Customer Service 866.965.0400

Never fun to spend Christmas in the emergency room...

Team Adam's

But thats just what we did this year!

3am on Christmas morning my wife woke up in pain, rushed to the ER and they let us know her appendix had burst. Emergency surgery and a few days and everything is back to normal.

She was super bummed out she missed Teagan's first Christmas and instead spent in a hospital room, but we count ourselves lucky it didn't happen a couple of months ago while she was pregnant b/c that would've been a BAD situation.

So while our Christmas was stressful and separated, I'm happy that it wasn't worse and my wife made it home safe yesterday a little sore, but healthy.

Hope everyone else had a less eventful Christmas... any of you who emailed or PM'd that I haven't responded to yet I'm sorry... I'll be catching up on messages today.

Dylan glad shes home and doing well.  i know all too well the stress of the hospital and the holidays.  Last year with Gavin's heart surgery after birth we were so looking forward to being home.  last Friday my father had a heart attack.  After some blockage removal and a stint hes came home Christmas eve thankfully.  Being separated and having a loved one in the hospital at this time of year makes you appreciate and love your family even more.  Godspeed on a full recovery and a Happy New Year.

Sorry to hear, but glad she's back home and getting better!

We spent last Christmas in the ER sick as dogs and couldn't imagine if we had kids at the time, definitely tough for a parent..  Rich is right, Teagan will never remember and Big Brother Tanner will be thrilled just having her back!