Customer Service 866.965.0400

Help us improve!

Thank You My Friends!  We are striving to do better, and your input helps us massively.  Some of the raw comments were the best.  Don't hold back, you won't hurt our feelings.  Improvement is what we want, and clearly, we have a few dozen products in the line that are less relevant than we thought.

Again, THANK YOU! :2thumbs:

Thanks everyone for providing your input. As Adam said, this is certainly helpful information that helps us gauge things and ultimately helps us improve your experience with our products and our service.

The survey has been closed for input. We will be putting a new survey up in the coming days to target a few more key information points we want to study.

Thanks again for your massively helpful input! We appreciate it.

Thanks everyone for providing your input. As Adam said, this is certainly helpful information that helps us gauge things and ultimately helps us improve your experience with our products and our service.

The survey has been closed for input. We will be putting a new survey up in the coming days to target a few more key information points we want to study.

Thanks again for your massively helpful input! We appreciate it.

Dylan, thank you guys for making great products plus having fantastic customer support.  I am still relatively new to detailing (in the proper sense) and appreciate the fact the products just work.  Very frustrating when new and trying to learn what to use only to waste money on products that don't work. 

We ..the customers all thank you!

This only shows how much you care about your customers and the ways to help improve their experience using Adams Car Care Products..

I was once a manager for a customer service dept for a Fortune 500 company.  All I can say is Adams is a great example of what many other BIG name companies should be doing.

Im sure Adam is very proud of the business he started and the emplyees that work for him. Its been top notch for all the years Ive been using your products. When you look around ..there is not too many buisnesses out there that can brag about having a 100% customer satisfaction rating.

Keep doing what your doing!

Edited by Mongosg8