Customer Service 866.965.0400

Is it true?

airhog

Question

9 answers to this question

I dont know about the strength of the soaps, but I do know that many carwashes in the southwest recycle their water. ugh! I have asked the owners/operators of about a dozen wand washes in NM, AZ, CA if they recycle their water and they reluctantly confirm that many places do this. that means that you may be blasting your car with dirt whih was not properly filtered...caveat emtpor

How Car Washes Work

This does not apply to all car washes that recycle water, but it is good to know

To cut down on the amount of water used, a lot of car washes recycle water. The recycled water is normally used in the early rinses and to mix with the detergents. It may also be used in the high-pressure washer. It should never be used in the final rinse.

Hell, recycled water is fine for your daily driver or any car that you are willing to take through a drive through car wash. If you are taking a car through a drive through, then the last thing you have to worry about is recycled water. Try looking at the damage that those 2000 grit rags do when they use them to dry off your car.

I shudder at the thought.