Customer Service 866.965.0400

Probably my new favorite....

IowaEmt1991

Question

I'll be honest, even after reading the reviews for the rinseless wash I was still on the edge about it. Something about not needing a hose to wash a car seems pretty wrong to me for some reason haha.  Threw in a bottle of rinseless on my last order as well as some new double softs, and a few more buckets.

Currently 17 degrees outside and about 30 in my garage. Little warm sink water and some double softs and I went at. hosed off the big chinky crap and all the sand/salt stuff, and went to it. I must say after using this it might be my new favorite product from Adams.  IMO it also leaves a fairly good shine behind for being a cleaning agent. Seemed to lift the dirt very all while keeping the surface lubricated. Good job guys.

AE3C83B9-F6D4-4EB3-A77D-A4F33A576D8D_zpsC64932B1-5D8F-436D-82CA-316E924AB51B_zps

7EC20383-ECFD-4834-8249-D29BC81A1946_zps

And of course a reflection picture....

B52A7F0B-AAEC-433F-B80A-539F25D67BB3_zps

Edited by IowaEmt1991

9 answers to this question

Big fan here.  We didn't get a chance to wash the wifes Mustang before it got cold.  Used rinseless wash a couple weeks ago.  Was very impressed.  Works great.  My Buick is more or less a garage queen doesn't get our much and this will be the system I use to wash it now.   What will they think of next?

Edited by butchman

Rinseless washing certainly takes some faith... afterall the process goes against a lot of what we cling to as 'safe' for means of cleaning your paint without damage, but once you see the results and log some time with it you can see it definitely does the job well. Its one of my favorites now as well.

Between this and TID my truck has been looking pretty good even thru the winter slop.