Customer Service 866.965.0400

need info with first time polishing

sandman661

Question

hey guys and gals. im new here to the forum.I have a 2012 challenger srt8 black... and i have taken it to a professional detailer 30+ yrs experience and had all the swirls and scratches removed and now there coming back but very light.and i took it back to the guy who did it and he said oh i just gotta keep waxing it.? im like how that going to take away the swirls and scratch? anywho i think its time i start doing it myself. i got adams 2 bucket system now with detail spray and alot of there mircofiber towels but i got a few questions so would i need both paint correction polishes? i wanna get a flex and then some brilliant glaze with americana.i clayed the car 5 months ago and my paint is still feels like glass. do i still need to clay before polish? and what speeds do i start at cuz i been watching the videos and i dont see any speed setting to start at. sry for ranting off lol thanks for any info.

1 answer to this question