Customer Service 866.965.0400

You guys sell anything for a flash flood removal??!?!?

Z06Seal

Check out the Cadillac SRX too.  I almost ended up with that one but couldn't get a good deal. But both the wife and I really liked it. And my buddy just got a new Rav 4. Very nice as well.  Even the new Ford Escape is good looking, plus it has  that no hands tailgate that I bet your wife would love if her hands are full. Just touch it with your foot!

Wife seems pretty sold on the Q50 Hybrid.

The Infiniti dealer let us 'borrow' the car for 2 days to see how we like it. We are going back to the dealer today to make the deal. It will be a lease this time. For the wife, it will be nice to change the car out every couple years and always be trouble and worry free.

She's been driving it for the past 2 days. I asked if I could have it today so I can drive it too, she pretty much said NOPE! I'm taking it. I assume she likes it LOL

What an awesome car that is.... the hybrid system is just pure awesome lol. 

I will let you guys know what happens

Edited by Z06Seal

A lease would have worked for my camaro, but it is in the garage 2-3 months a year. If i have anew car I like being able to drive as much as i want and 12000 a year just does not get it. That is only 33 miles a day roughly. 

• 3 weeks later...

A lease would have worked for my camaro, but it is in the garage 2-3 months a year. If i have anew car I like being able to drive as much as i want and 12000 a year just does not get it. That is only 33 miles a day roughly. 

We did 15K so it's about 41 miles. not to mention we have 3 cars and at times one car can sit for like 2 weeks while we work the other one. lol