Customer Service 866.965.0400

Barrett-Jackson

Cygnus

Just about that time of year again.  Just under a week away from the sales starting!

Is the Adams crew going to be here again this year?  Haven't seen anything posted on it or if we're doing a clinic again this year.

I will be very sad to see something really close to my heart cross the blocks.  Weaver Customs' "Boost" will be up for auction.  For those who remember, I was blessed and honored by them to take this car from 600 all the way through finish for Detroit Autorama last year.  Also spent some time with them and Boost at Hot August Nights.  I have never met such down to earth and awesome people or seen a build as such that would make my heart leap and soul happy just seeing it!  Getting a ride in it from Sydney Weaver during a Cruise night at Hot August Nights was about the coolest 5 minutes I've had in a long time.  Congratulations to Weaver Customs on another Build off to Auction!

post-2561-0-25080300-1389629315_thumb.pngpost-2561-0-62341600-1389629804_thumb.jpgpost-2561-0-71496500-1389629819_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mook@Adams

Amazing car Mook.  I wouldn't mind owning a beauty like that either.  Lance Miller, who owns Carlisle Fairgrounds, has some of his collection up as well.  Two that I'll be watching are a set of Vettes with matching vin numbers. One is a 1953 and the other a 2003 50th anniversary. They're going together along with a pedal car.  Just the 53 alone SHOULD bring huge numbers.  Then he's also putting up the Astrovette by George Barris.  If you've ever seen it you know it's spectacular. A car that is built as a race car on one side and a show car on the other. But it's the extreme metalflake paint that makes this one turn your head.  Awesome car.

post-15-0-54195500-1389634914_thumb.jpg

Really excited for some of the cars to go across the block this year that I've seen built on other sites. One of them is a 1960 Cadilac that fully custom.

Does anyone know the channel it will be aired on since there is no longer a SPEED channel anymore?

Adam wil be there solo this year (too soon after the baby for me to leave mama home alone for a week).

Details for date/time/location to follow.

Too bad, going to miss you this year.  

Thanks for the TV line up Mook.  I hadn't even thought of speed being gone for it.  I can't believe that NatGeo got the big day.   That seems a bit weird.

Too bad, going to miss you this year.  

Thanks for the TV line up Mook.  I hadn't even thought of speed being gone for it.  I can't believe that NatGeo got the big day.   That seems a bit weird.

"Watch as we study the Human Gearhead in a High Speed, High Stakes, Car Auction habitat.  Study as they swoon and drool over precious metal from decades past.  Watch money fly out of their pockets like the Salmon of Capistrano."

Adam wil be there solo this year (too soon after the baby for me to leave mama home alone for a week).

Details for date/time/location to follow.

Congratulations on the baby! I guess it works out that I won't be in town this weekend either. So you will have to get your ride next year!

Some good cars went across the block last night. I really thought the 55 Chevy Pickup would have went for more than $25k. And I was drooling over that 67 Chevelle Convertible SS! I think it went for ~$75k.

Looking forward to seeing what the red 60 Nomad goes for tonight.There's a sweet 1968 C10 being auctioned as well

Here's a list of todays vehicles going across.

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/searchdocket.aspx?aid=525&sd=01%2f15%2f2014&ed=01%2f15%2f2014

Edited by JBlack151