Customer Service 866.965.0400

Checking in

ozPJ

Hi Everyone.  I found out about Adams via the sidebar videos on Reddit.  I watched all of them several times and loved the advice and detail.  I did a big buy of stuff from here at Christmas and have a few other things to order now.  Been loving the products so far.  I decided to look into detailing my car myself after having a look at my 6 month old 5 Series BMW and noticed the terrible scratches and swirls on it, after going to some of the "car washes" here in the Bay Area.  I was astounded to see how bad the car looked up close.   I.e. the following.

post-11341-0-63788900-1389460740_thumb.jpg

I also have a question.  I vacumed the car for the first time the other day using a Dyson ballvac, and the attachment with the bristles on the end of it.  After having a look at it I found the bristles really badly scratched the woodwork on the dash.  I.e. the following

post-11341-0-41731200-1389460736_thumb.jpg

Any thoughts on what I could use to fix this?  

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Chris.  I've got the Paint Correcting and Paint Finishing Polish, as well as Buttery Wax - would one of them be worth a try?  (And ..... yes.....I'm very new to all of this ;-)