Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rinsless Wash mixed for Waterless killing the sprayer?

Junior

Question

I love the new Rinsless product. Been using it as a waterless wash mostly. My problem is that the sprayer seems to be dying after a few bottles worth. Is that something that can be prevented? I think I am mixing closer to 2 ounces per 16 just to be as safe as possible. Anybody else experience this and is there a remedy? I have killed two sprayers to date. Maybe just coincidence?

7 answers to this question

I love the new Rinsless product. Been using it as a waterless wash mostly. My problem is that the sprayer seems to be dying after a few bottles worth. Is that something that can be prevented? I think I am mixing closer to 2 ounces per 16 just to be as safe as possible. Anybody else experience this and is there a remedy? I have killed two sprayers to date. Maybe just coincidence?

Why 2oz to a 16oz bottle?  I understand your reasoning, but I don't see the benefit.  I would think 1oz would be sufficient.  After all , I thought 2 oz to 5 gallons when doing a wash is what is recommended. 

Its a new black sprayer. And to answer the other question, I am just paranoi. Also, I am thinking my less diluted solution may be part of the problem. But before i kill another sprayer, i figured best to post and try to get some advice. Its not the end of the world by any means.

I actually bought a pump sprayer and keep about 1/2 a gallon diluted in there for use as a presoak/waterless.  Seems to work well so far (only used 2x) and much easier on my hands than using the pull trigger countless times. 

:iagree:

Based on a recommendation I saw on this forum, I bought this Solo pressure sprayer that I use for rinseless washing. It puts a lot more liquid onto the car with a much less effort.