Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tahoe washed in less than 1 hour

Wardo

Rinseless Wash is a life changer for me. I am probably like most and work 50 hours a week, have children and a wife. Who has time to spend 5-7 hours cleaning vehicles every week.

It's hard having 2 large vehicles and the Adam's sickness. I won't lie, a lot of times I would just neglected and not wash at all. That's all changed today, I hit the whole truck in under 1 hour. RW is amazing, I don't have anything bad to say besides not having a measuring label on the bottle to better help control usage.

The lighting would not let me capture the level of dirt, but it's 10 days worth of dessert dust.

The wheelwells cleaned up super easy due to undercarriage spray from the last wash 10 days ago. Surprisingly the tires cleaned up well with a light spray and utility towel.

Love the product. Keep up the good work!

post-4037-0-68885800-1389586082_thumb.jpg

post-4037-0-65744400-1389586120_thumb.jpg

post-4037-0-34617000-1389586165_thumb.jpg

post-4037-0-27811700-1389586189_thumb.jpg

post-4037-0-18173200-1389586215_thumb.jpg

post-4037-0-16176500-1389586241_thumb.jpg

That's AWESOME to see in under an HOUR!  That's a small apartment worth of square footage!

I found a really nice, small measuring cup at the grocery store for my dispensing of RW.  It's not Made in the USA (sadly), it's Oxo brand, but it works for me.

This is the great thing about using the Rinseless, it is so much faster than a regular 2 bucket wash.  Last Sunday I washed my wife;s car in about 30 minutes - from getting out the buckets to putting them away when I was done.  I even had plenty of time to polish the headlights on my truck before lunch!  

I found a really nice, small measuring cup at the grocery store for my dispensing of RW.  It's not Made in the USA (sadly), it's Oxo brand, but it works for me.

That;s what I use!

Nice job!

Although it takes me about the same amount of time to use rinse less wash as it does a 2 bucket wash. Why? I don't know! But we have water restrictions and my water bill gets high owning a pool. I can do our escalade in 50 minutes and my truck in 45 minutes. Interior takes about 20 minutes on the SUV and 10-15 on the truck.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice job!

Although it takes me about the same amount of time to use rinse less wash as it does a 2 bucket wash. Why? I don't know! But we have water restrictions and my water bill gets high owning a pool. I can do our escalade in 50 minutes and my truck in 45 minutes. Interior takes about 20 minutes on the SUV and 10-15 on the truck.

Dang it takes me at least 2 hours to just finish the exterior of the Tahoe.

Nice to know this stuff works well.

I never thought I'd have to use this, always been a water or nothing guy, but given our current drought here in CA, this might become a necessity this summer if things continue. 

Nice to know this stuff works well.

I never thought I'd have to use this, always been a water or nothing guy, but given our current drought here in CA, this might become a necessity this summer if things continue. 

Yep... becoming an increasing reality for a lot of parts of the country each summer. They didn't enforce the water policy too much here in CO last year, but supposedly I wasn't allowed to water my yard on odd number days. If they jump up the enforcement I have to believe washing my truck would also be a no-no.