Customer Service 866.965.0400

Are the Clear/Rubberized spray heads phased out?

Ricky Bobby

Question

Just PM'ed Dylan about this and no big rush, but I received an order last month with a bottle of Waterless Wash, and C&U Cleaner, both came with a solid black spray head, no rubberized trigger on it.  The black plastic seemed to be more "heavy duty" than the clear ones on my old bottles in my opinion.

It sprays really nice, actually probably nicer than my other bottles with the clear/rubberized trigger, but it might be placebo effect.  The OCD in me is putting a cart together (since I love that January free ship special) and I was going to get new sprayers for my bottles, wonder if the all black heads are the new normal?

Anyone who's ordered some 16oz bottles in the past weeks let me know if you received any with Clear/Rubberized spray heads, or if they are solid black like mine were.

4 answers to this question

They aren't bad, they just tend to squeal, trigger occasionally gets stuck and sometimes drip product when spraying.  Good to know Mook, now of course I have to update all my bottles to have the same head LOL

Damn you OCD!  This is also why I never allowed myself to buy 36oz bottles, I'd drive myself crazy seeing different sizes!

Edited by Ricky Bobby