Customer Service 866.965.0400

First time using waterless wash

Jeep guy

Question

On the way home from work yesterday I stopped at the coin op and sprayed my jeep down. I live about a mile away so I drove home and put it in the garage. Most if the water just blew off thanks to Americana. I did a waterless wash and was amazed. Smelled great, looked like I just glazed it, no streaks, surface was extremely soft/ slippery to the touch. It was about 35 degrees out and my garage is not heated. If I'm impressed with this product, will rinse less blow my mind? Thanks again Adams

24 answers to this question

That is great!

Got pics??

I just did mine today. First time using waterless wash. I have a coin op close to my house so I sprayed it down and brought it home. Once home I did the waterless wash. I was very impressed by it. Many people drove by and slowed to watch. I bet they thought I was simply rubbing my car with a towel lol.

Car looks great. I smell great, won't need to wash for a week (jokes)!!

We use Waterless Wash more than anything in our garage, and house!  Try it on your countertops, appliances, and even your computer and flat panel tv's!

I was told Waterless Wash was going away, and you can make WW with Rinseless Wash by adding water, that be about the same performance Adam?

Correct, and it actually will perform even better than the current WW

Add an ounce of RW to 16oz (or 15oz if you're picky ;) ) and you have some sprayable Rinseless Wash that can be used in the same manner as WW has been.

At that dilution, it's slicker and emulsifies better than the current WW does.

Add an ounce of RW to 16oz (or 15oz if you're picky ;) ) and you have some sprayable Rinseless Wash that can be used in the same manner as WW has been.

Okay, so I just fell in love with WW, and it's going away?  What time frame are we talking?   I do have 2 gallons of it, and it is nice to know that RW can be mixed.  Love the smell of WW though!

Okay, so I just fell in love with WW, and it's going away?  What time frame are we talking?   I do have 2 gallons of it, and it is nice to know that RW can be mixed.  Love the smell of WW though!

No need to worry, it's being replaced by Rinseless Wash as it's a much more versatile product.  Kills 2 birds (or more) with one stone, so to speak.

Once our current inventory is gone, it will be gone for good.  A few months down the road, if I had to guess.

Aren't the current bottles actually 17oz though?  I think I remember hearing that once.

Adam I mixed up about a half gallon worth of diluted Rinseless 1:16 with distilled water, what kind of feedback/testing do you need?

Its cold this week in Jersey and my cars are filthy so I wouldn't try a complete Waterless Wash as its too dirty, but I use the diluted Rinselss as a pre-soak when doing Rinseless washing, as well as I also spritz the panel afterwards when drying (similar to Detail Spray as drying agent, I've used the original Waterless as a drying agent before and it worked great).

I've also used original waterless and it worked great as a clay lubricant.

I have used Waterless (original) for its intended Waterless wash purpose on my motorcycle before, it seemed to work fine, although most of the time after I get back from a ride for the day I usually just give it a wipe down with Detail Spray.  If I run into a decent amount of bugs/dust on the road I'll wipe down with Waterless first, then Detail Spray for gloss.

Let me know what I can do to help I know you guys are trying to keep the inventory lean and not have redundancies with products in the new year, as well as keep on innovating.  The Rinseless product really is such a clearly versatile product (in my opinion 4 products in one) so I'm happy to help and support it.

-Jay

I've used more Waterless Wash than just about anything and I've got less than a half a spray bottle left, I guess I'll try to mix my own.

I've been mainly using it on the low plastic stuff on the bottom of my car along with cleaning the disk brake dust off the wheels every time I come home.  thanks I'll give it a try.

I might even try the rinseless and try using less water around here.

Rinseless diluted 1:16 (Quick Detailer ratio) with proper distilled water in my opinion cleans better, and leaves the surface more slick, with better gloss, and wipes down cleaner than the original Waterless Wash.

It really is an amazing product, really 3-4 products in one (Rinseless Wash) that is.  I've been raving about it on the forums since it came out and I got my first bottle.  I just ordered a second bottle of rinseless, and just mixed up 64 oz of my "home brew Waterless" last night with what was left of my first Rinseless bottle, I just keep my old Waterless Wash gallon jug and keep refilling it.

Smells amazing too!