Customer Service 866.965.0400

4wheeler or side by side?

JJ Stin

We have two Grizzlys, a 600 and 660.  Both nice bikes, but different.  We have two Rhinos, one for the farm/hunting vehicle, the other as a support/tow vehicle for the race car.  The race car Rhino does 66mph with two of us in it.  Our farm Grizzly does about 40mph right now.  We have plenty of trails and streambeds to test the Grizzlys and they hold their own.  Tough to get them stuck and the winches will fix any stuck issue!

We also have a diesel JD Gator 4x4.  Both the Gator and farm Rhinos are full enclosed and are fantastic in cold weather.  They are truely to maintain the farm, including plowing, moving hay and dead animals. 

Personally, the JD Gator is a POS and will not buy one again.  The diesel is rediculously loud and really slow.  Plus parts are insanely expensive.  It was about $800 for the wiper motor alone! 

Can't complain about the Yamahas.  Have had a couple Banshees in the past and not much will stay with them on an open field.  There are advantages to staying brand loyal, if you plan to purchase more than one.  Our Grizzlys and Rhinos share a ton of parts, making it reasonable to stock basic replacement parts.  I haven't driven a 700, but would imagine they're better than a 600 or 660!

Our 660 with our old rottie:

22156728.jpg

Our shop Rhino:

DSC_0482_zps2e384a92.jpg

DSC_0483_zps7d48f92f.jpg

Our farm Rhino:

408679309.jpg

He wanted to see them................

Thanks man, how well do you like em? They look very sharp.

We have two Grizzlys, a 600 and 660.  Both nice bikes, but different.  We have two Rhinos, one for the farm/hunting vehicle, the other as a support/tow vehicle for the race car.  The race car Rhino does 66mph with two of us in it.  Our farm Grizzly does about 40mph right now.  We have plenty of trails and streambeds to test the Grizzlys and they hold their own.  Tough to get them stuck and the winches will fix any stuck issue!

We also have a diesel JD Gator 4x4.  Both the Gator and farm Rhinos are full enclosed and are fantastic in cold weather.  They are truely to maintain the farm, including plowing, moving hay and dead animals. 

Personally, the JD Gator is a POS and will not buy one again.  The diesel is rediculously loud and really slow.  Plus parts are insanely expensive.  It was about $800 for the wiper motor alone! 

Can't complain about the Yamahas.  Have had a couple Banshees in the past and not much will stay with them on an open field.  There are advantages to staying brand loyal, if you plan to purchase more than one.  Our Grizzlys and Rhinos share a ton of parts, making it reasonable to stock basic replacement parts.  I haven't driven a 700, but would imagine they're better than a 600 or 660!

Appricate it man, I'm either gonna get a 700 or an Outty 800.

They're tough and reliable as long as you maintain them.

Thanks man, for the talking about how long you've had them. I'm glad someone spoked in that had experience with 4 Yamaha's!

Also, heard the New JD SxS are real nice,

Good luck and let us know what you go with.  We bought our farm Rhino used, at a fraction of the price new.  There are a lot of good deals out there, keep your eyes open.

I can get a 2014 Blue Grizzly 700 with PS for $8,300.

Best deal, I've saw.

I'm definitely going with the Griz.

• 1 month later...