Customer Service 866.965.0400

Today we Detailed and Drove Some Incredible Cars!

Adam

Thanks for sharing, Adam and Chris, but I know yall have more pics than that! C'mon, some of us need to live vicariously through your experiences! :2thumbs: I think I've seen (parts of) that collection on another website before. Mind-boggling doesn't begin to describe it!

I also drove a cool 1953 Cadillac Eldorado, Adam when you have time send me the pic......

You look like freakin ZZTop in that thing!  Trade that GTO in and get yourself one of those babies!  What a great opportunity for you guys.  Couldn't happen to two nicer guys.  Well done.

Thanks Friends!  I've said it before, and I'll say it again:  We are blessed.  Plain and simple. 

Wasn't able to open up the Bugatti, but did hit the accelerator long enough to hear the turbos spool up, and got a nice push back in the seat!   The real dream car, that was the Ferrari 288 GTO.   It shot flames, and yes, I opened it up!

What a lucky dang thing to happen friends, right place, right time, that's it... :)

Edited by Adam

288 GTO is the car that started it all!  I've only seen one @ Modena, but still have a poster on the wall.  Can't believe you got to drive one!  288, F40, F50, Enzo.  Got the whole line of Ferrari Supercars!  458 is best all around sports car on the market today.  Veyrons are works of art.