Customer Service 866.965.0400

How good are the towels?

IowaEmt1991

Question

Long story short, fellow car person has a Subaru WRX. From what he says I am understanding the clear is very soft. He has been looking for new micro fibers for sometime now that won't hurt/scratch/mar the soft finish. So of course I had to suggest Adams to him. I am hoping you guys can share some experience with the Adams towels (any towel) and soft clear coat. Even some pictures would be great. Once there is a good number of replies I will share this thread with him and see if he is convinced.

Thanks a lot guys

Eric

21 answers to this question

Speaking from experience with other manufacturers and car care towels double soft & single softs are one of the best quality MF towels on the market IMO.  Then you have the borderless blue towels as well. (Some people like to use them because of the fear of  the borders causing marring)

I personally love the single softs...but, I don't know if Adam's is going to continue to carry them.  I have the blue ones too.  They are nice towels...but, I like the single softs better.  In general, I think Adam's towels are awesome.  The Great White in particular is a spectacular towel.

Once you've had an Adam's micro in your hand and feel the quality and softness of it, take it and go to Pep Boys or Wal Mart and compare their towels to Adam's. You'll see and feel the difference immediately.  There is no comparison. They're just the best. Period.

Just do the test that Dylan told us about a while back with wiping the back of an old disc with some other micro towel and then do the other half with one of your Adams towels. Chances are you will see the scratches from the other towel. Let him feel your Adams towels and that alone will convince him. The guarantee is a bonus!

Why do you think this? Haven't heard anything about this

Well, the single softs haven't been in stock for a long time and they just came out with the blue borderless.  Why would they need single softs AND the blue towels.  I don't know anything for sure...just my thought.

Well, the single softs haven't been in stock for a long time and they just came out with the blue borderless. Why would they need single softs AND the blue towels. I don't know anything for sure...just my thought.

I know they've been having lots of issues getting enough towels from their manufacturer to keep up with the demand of the single softs, so that's why they've been out of stock for so long. I believe Dylan said before that the blue borderless towels would be an addition, and not meant to replace anything. I couldn't imagine them getting rid of the single softs

Single soft white towels are a great towel, not fair to compare anything I have seen (or unfortunatly bought) in a store brand.ONLY Adams towels are used on any detailing job I do and I even have special towels (blue ones) used only on my Mustang. All of my store bought towels are used for other basic detailing things, but never to take off wax, detail spray, etc.Try the new blue towels and Adams and everyone else will guarantee you will love them.Take care of them as well. No bleach, no fabric softner.

I hope the single soft towels aren't going to be discontinued or permanently replaced by the borderless blues. I know there is been manufacturing issues, but in my personal opinion I like the single soft better then the blues and please don't give up on them. Just keep the borderless blues and keep waiting and pushing on for the single softs. I have done a comparison side by side and to me no other towel on the planet is as good as the single soft. Just my 2 cents.

I hope the single soft towels aren't going to be discontinued or permanently replaced by the borderless blues. I know there is been manufacturing issues, but in my personal opinion I like the single soft better then the blues and please don't give up on them. Just keep the borderless blues and keep waiting and pushing on for the single softs. I have done a comparison side by side and to me no other towel on the planet is as good as the single soft. Just my 2 cents.

I agree.  I don't like the blue towels as much as I like single softs.  I think the weight of the single soft is heavier (thicker) than the blue.  It would be great if they could lose the border on single softs...but, they are great towels even with the border.

BTW:  I don't want to start any rumors about Adam's not carrying the single softs anymore...I was only speculating!