Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Texas

Shep

Hi everyone.  I was on camaro5 forum and they were talking about Adams products.  I went to the site and watched the video's.  There is no way I would have ever tried to was my car by hand, but now that i have seen the video's, I feel confident I can hand wash my vehicle.  Does Adams sell a "Starters Kit"?  I have no idea what to buy, but that would be perfect for a beginner like me.

Hi Eric. Welcome to the forum.

You can start with the two bucket wash kit, but if that's not in your budget, pick up the car wash trio to start and a bottle of detail spray. Use that till you're comfortable just washing your car. Then you can start trying some other products and learning how to use them too.  You can polish your car by hand if you're not into machines. Heck, I've been using Adam's for years and still don't use a polisher. I just don't like using them. I still get great results.

Feel free to ask any questions you have.  We're a friendly bunch of lunatics here. :glasses:

:welcomebanner: :welcomebanner:

:welcomebanner: Eric! :welcomebanner: Did you check out the GM licensed products? Adam's is the official products of the Corvette & Camaro........I say buy the largest kit that you can afford, you will save money that way. Believe me once you start using Adam's you will want all of the products. Feel free to ask any questions that you have. :thumbsup:

It's an addiction oh boy you're in trouble now. I agree, try to stretch your budget as far as possible, save you $$$ in the long run and you'll  just end up buying it anyways. Also watch for the sales, Adam's always  has something going on. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

A great thing about Adam's products is, besides giving great results, they are designed to be very user-friendly. Oh, and the smell. :drool:

And as you've seen already, the videos walk you through how to use the products, and this forum is a great resource for whatever you're trying to do to your ride.

The Car Wash Trio and SVRT/ applicator is a great start, along with Detail Spray and microfiber, will give you noticeable results before you even get into the polish and wax.

Edited by Redbeard

• 4 weeks later...