Customer Service 866.965.0400

Water, Rinse Free, or Water Free

shrktank

Question

Been looking at all the products here kind of like a kid with the old Sears Toy Catalog around Christmas time.

I have a question. I noticed I can get car shampoo for a regular wash, or I can get a product where I do not need to rinse with water or I can get one which is pretty much water free.

Do these all provide the same quality of wash?

When would I use the rinse free or water free

5 answers to this question

All three options will clean your car nicely, provided that you use them at the appropriate times. Car Shampoo will be used for the heavier cleanings, Rinseless for maintenance washes, and Waterless for light dusting or touch ups of bird poop, or something to that effect. Car Shampoo will be the most versatile as you can use it for very dirty or only lightly dirty cars, where as the rinseless and waterless wont be able to tackle much dirt. My advice would be to get the Car Shampoo and a bottle of Rinseless so that you have something for heavy cleanings and lighter maintenance washes too. Plus, the Rinseless can be diluted to use as a Waterless Wash so you get all three options in two products. Welcome aboard and have fun cleaning your rides :)

Thanks for the tips. It is how I thought it was, but nice to get confirmation.

Tomorrow is suppose to reach 39, so looking to going to self wash and use 2 bucket system. Then drive g

Home. Then do a rinseless wash to remove water streaks and such. Then clay bar, glaze and buttery wax!!! Next day interior clean and vrt treatment and glass

Monday the wefts new highlander

Have a look at the video... it covers the basics. You just want to make sure you're using the product that makes the most sense for you and your particular situation.

Sweet! Thanks Dylan. I've been using a product like this from another vendor. So glad to see you guys have it now. And your video is great. 

Will add it to my Valentine order...  B)