Customer Service 866.965.0400

Price Change

Revlimiter

Question

4 answers to this question

Looks like everything is now priced in U.S. dollars. It was bound to happen. The Canadian dollar is now around 90 cents. Hope it doesn't go any lower.

It gets worse too if paying by credit card. You not only lose 10 cents on the dollar, but credit card companies charge crazy fees to convert.

Oh well, guess us Canadians will have to be a bit more selective when making a purchase, although those of us who are already addicted will probably continue to buy, buy, buy.

Looks like everything is now priced in U.S. dollars. It was bound to happen. The Canadian dollar is now around 90 cents. Hope it doesn't go any lower.

It gets worse too if paying by credit card. You not only lose 10 cents on the dollar, but credit card companies charge crazy fees to convert.

Oh well, guess us Canadians will have to be a bit more selective when making a purchase, although those of us who are already addicted will probably continue to buy, buy, buy.

Yeah its everyhting on the Canadian site you dont have to pay any conversion fees becasue we purchase from the Canadian site that ships from the Warehouse/Supplier here in Canada.Its not a big jump on cheaper items but items like the Flex or Cyclo theres like a $20 difference. Good thing i bought all my high end items before Xmas. And yes i will continue to buy,buy,buy ill be doing an order soon to get ready for the spring when i take my S4 out of winter strorage.

Edited by Revlimiter