Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brilliant Glaze when to use?

PHILLIE PHANATIC

Question

Hi Guys,

This is a great thread, I haven't had a chance to use my products yet (newbie) as this winter in Canada doesn't want to end but if I understand the process correctly it should be sealant, glaze then wax. 

Sealant should be applied to bare paint (so I'd say at most 2-3 times during the summer) and glaze whenever you want that extra pop. 

Should I always be putting on a coat of wax after the glaze or will that eventually lead wax build up?

Will

not always. If you want to keep that glaze look for a while, then yea

Hi Guys,

This is a great thread, I haven't had a chance to use my products yet (newbie) as this winter in Canada doesn't want to end but if I understand the process correctly it should be sealant, glaze then wax. 

Sealant should be applied to bare paint (so I'd say at most 2-3 times during the summer) and glaze whenever you want that extra pop. 

Should I always be putting on a coat of wax after the glaze or will that eventually lead wax build up?

Will

Not always. If you want to keep the glaze look for a while, putting wax ontop of that will protect it longer. You can always reapply the BG if you think it needs more after a while. I just started to put the wax over the BG and do notice the glaze last longer than when i didn't do that ie. weeks rather than days. Putting on more wax will lead up to wax build up though.

One of my favorite Adams products. Apply before waxing or for that extra WOW factor when you feel like it !!Great at a car show after a waterless wash wipe down, a little detail spray and your ready to go. Use it anywhere as well. On glass,chrome,wiper arms, etc.Just like Franks Hot Sauce slogan states  " I use that S**#@* on everything!! :D

2-3 times over the summer seems like a lot.  The sealant can last about 6 months.  

Most will do a spring detail to get ready for cruising weather, then a fall detail for winter protection.  Of course where I live our fall detail is for the cruising weather!  :D

I just used brilliant glaze on my camaro that has had the new liquid paint sealant for a few weeks now.  I topped brilliant glaze with buttery and I have to say that I am a believer in brilliant glaze.  The car is white but it sure does look good.