Customer Service 866.965.0400

Leather Conditioner Applicator ETA?

matts88yj

Question

Went to place an order this weekend and was looking to pick up a pack or two of the leather conditioner applicators but didn't see them listed at all.  Any idea when these will be back in stock?

It seems like a lot of things are being taken off of the site completely instead of saying they are out of stock.  Great white drying towels (looks like I bought the last one but wanted a few more), wheel brush, turbo stick, new blue towels...  I don't know about anyone else but that sends me into a slight panic thinking that those products will no longer be offered, which I'm sure is not the case.  I'm sure I could pick some up from local retailers but wanted to check with the main HQ first.

Any info is greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

Im sure it is quite the task keeping everything going im just looking to place my first order and towels are on my list of things to get before spring so I was just curious of the eta(boardedless blue oos) so I should wait to order or just get the other things and get towels elsewhere.truthfully im not I a super hurry it was -30 c yesterday so im not ready to polish yet but its march and spring is right around the corner.

Edited by PostalTwo

Since many products are being discussed, are the interior horsehair brushes coming back or are they discontinued forever? If gone, what is the replacement?

They will not be coming back, they are in the same boat as the Boars Hair Brush.  Handmade of natural fibers, so they take a LONG time to turnaround and have been out of stock more than in stock.

There are many other brushes out there, just be sure to get one with soft fibers if you'll be using it on leather or other interior panels.