Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thank You Dylan, Good Luck on your Next Adventure!

Adam

Friends, there comes a time when an incredibly capable person can outgrow his vocation, and our man Dylan has done just that.  He has been instrumental in getting our product line maximized, our forum up and running smoothly, and has been a big part of the company for six years.   He leaves behind some big shoes to fill!

Dylan will be moving on, and we wish him the absolute best in his next venture.

Thank You Dylan, you have many friends here at Adams.  As I'm sure you know, I will do everything and anything possible to help you succeed in your next chapter.  Just ask!

Again, thank you for 6 great years.

Sincerely,

Adam & The Team

seeyapic_zps22067721.jpg

Edited by Dylan@Adams

Best of luck Dylan, while I may be new to Adams products you did a great job answering questions and helping new people understand each product. Will be some big shoes to fill and I hope whomever takes over your job will be as active on the forums as you have been.

Years ago, Dylan was the reason I became a fanatical Adam's customer, long before I became part of the team.  Tough to see you go, for sure...but I'll stop with the sappy stuff right there.  :)

Wishing you and your family the best of luck in your future endeavors.  Next time you're in Indiana, the beers are on me!!

You and I have been through many chapters at Adam's Polishes and I am grateful for all you have taught me.    Thank you for your dedication to the team, for always being available, and of course incredible new products.  You will be missed but I know you'll be massively successful in your next venture.  

Eh, good riddance to the bum...

J/k, of course. Dylan, buddy, I'll miss working with you, and by all means keep in touch. If there's anything I can help with down the line, I'd love to hear from you.

And I think we need to start a list of places where Dylan can roll into for a free beer. Nick offered up Indiana; I'll cover Maryland. Dylan, let me know if you're ever in town.

Rich

Eh, good riddance to the bum...

J/k, of course. Dylan, buddy, I'll miss working with you, and by all means keep in touch. If there's anything I can help with down the line, I'd love to hear from you.

And I think we need to start a list of places where Dylan can roll into for a free beer. Nick offered up Indiana; I'll cover Maryland. Dylan, let me know if you're ever in town.

Rich

Dylan, best wishes in your future endeavor.  :thumbsup:  Besides Adam himself you have been the voice of Adam's Polishes to me.  Good luck!

I can always cover Illinois for the free beer offer though I'll probably have a bourbon myself.