Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thank You Dylan, Good Luck on your Next Adventure!

Adam

Eh, good riddance to the bum...

J/k, of course. Dylan, buddy, I'll miss working with you, and by all means keep in touch. If there's anything I can help with down the line, I'd love to hear from you.

And I think we need to start a list of places where Dylan can roll into for a free beer. Nick offered up Indiana; I'll cover Maryland. Dylan, let me know if you're ever in town.

Rich

I'll cover Ohio. Well, maybe greater Cleveland. Places like cincinnati are a 5 hour drive!

Best wishes Dylan, wishing you and your family the best of everything.

WHAT!!!!!

I wish you all the best! You will be missed, and missed a lot!

Who else is gonna call me a monkey for thinking a strip wash was getting naked and washing your car?

Take care my friend! Please check in from time to time to let us know how your son is doing!!

Good luck to you and your family Dylan!! Thanks for all the assistance you have provided me and everyone over the past few years, I really appreciate it man....you are a class act.

I would be lying if your leaving doesn't make me wonder about the future of the forum...not many could diffuse a situation, or provide product expertise to people or add such a touch of humor to the forums that just made everyone feel comfortable. I'll miss ya man.

I must say I am not surprised however, something just feels different lately.

Young man, you've been an amazing addition to this forum and to Adam's in general. I wish you and your young family nothing but the best life has to offer you.  Best of luck in all your future endeavors. And thank you for all your patience with this old fart.

Well done, sir. Well done.

Rich

Dylan may you find every opportunity for happiness in your next adventure and beyond. You have been a great help to me in helping create my own successful business and in becoming the detailer I am today. The knowledge I have gained from you on the forums and in person has been instrumental in my success. So a heartfelt thank you for all you have done for me and the little community of insane detailers you helped create.

And you know you have enough free beers in Colorado to cover every brew made in this state at least once over. Come by the shop anytime and I'll buy you one.

Edited by dipolley

Ack!!  I second everything said so far.  I came to this forum from one of Dylan's videos and I stayed because of his professional presence on the forums.

Best of luck to you (what is the new venture?).

Oh, and I'll cover the beers in the San Francisco Bay Area.  Heck, I'd even go North to Sacramento or South to Santa Cruz or Monterey to buy you a beer (or 5).

I was stunned when I read this! Best of luck with whatever you do, Dylan! Place won't be the same without ya (although if this meen's seeing more of Ashley in the videos then don't let the door hit ya on the way out :P).
Keep in touch and let us know how you and Tanner are doing. You are always welcome here in Redneck Land.

Edited by GXPaycheck

Dylan is a dynamic, hard working guy.  I believe he will do very well, no matter where he is.  That being said, I found him to be a great salesman and a great customer service rep for Adam's.  And he will be seriously missed on this forum.

All my best to Dylan and his family.