Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy checking in from Wisconsin

70Judge

Hello everyone,

Just checking in for the first time from Wisconsin. Boy, I can't wait for the snow to start melting!  I stumbled onto Adam's through the Tahoe/Yukon Forum.  I just purchased a black 2008 GMC Yukon SLT 4X4 in very good shape and thought I might try some different products instead of the big box store brands to see if I can make her shine even more.  I just received my first order of Adam's shampoo, detail, all-purpose, leather cleaner, leather conditioner, interior cleaner, VRT, Undercarriage, Carpet,  Deep wheel, Glass, (2) grit guards, and a Merino wool wash mitt. Next order will be some polish/wax once the weather turns.  Also, trying to work up the nerve to buy a machine polisher, but right now I'm a little nervous about screwing up the clear coat/paint.  Any ways thanks for accepting me to the forum and I can't wait to use the Adam's products and get some good advise!

Chad

Welcome Chad!  

I started where you did (though my first order was just VRT & DS!).  

There is no need to be afraid of the machines that Adam's sells (Flex & Cyclo) and supports (dual-action random orbital polishers - e.g. Porter Cable 7424 XP).  Using Adam's pads and polishes the only way to damage your paint it is to drop the machine on it!

Watch the videos and ask questions and you can get that Yukon back to factory fresh shape.