Customer Service 866.965.0400

No Valentine Day's special this year?

What happens when people keep asking like they are and it just gets overwhelming thinking there is always going to be a promotion and profits and sales start declining? Simple. No more sales. 

Same thing happened to contests on the forum. People complained about the winners and never having contests and *POOF* gone. 

Sorry I'm a firm believer in patience is a virtue and not nickel and diming a company that gives so much back to its customers as it is.

If theres a sale great! There is always a daily special, there is always a forum discount. Why push it?

Edited by Kingsford

I'm sure Adam's is a smart enough company to keep their sales in check as too not start losing money and dropping their profits. And as mentioned already, we have a forum discount 24/7, which usually is at least equal to, or better than the sales than are given to everyone else who isn't a forum member, so if those random sales are too much for Adam's to handle, then the forum discount must be killing them, which it is not

order over 95.00 get free ship ended  1/31.  

Just priced some stuff and the shipping said 0.

But if that is the case you can still get 10% off everyday.

kingsford I bet $ if they have good valentine's day special you buying something ??  correct

I will not. Do not need anything. Haven't been able to wash my truck more than once in the past 3 months.

Plus I usually only place 1 or 2 bulk orders a year.

Edited by Kingsford

What happens when people keep asking like they are and it just gets overwhelming thinking there is always going to be a promotion and profits and sales start declining? Simple. No more sales. 

Same thing happened to contests on the forum. People complained about the winners and never having contests and *POOF* gone. 

Sorry I'm a firm believer in patience is a virtue and not nickel and diming a company that gives so much back to its customers as it is.

If theres a sale great! There is always a daily special, there is always a forum discount. Why push it?

I agree, just wait a bit and put a little extra money aside and make a large order. I'm still using stuff I picked up last spring.

Some of you need to get a grip on reality. There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking a manufacturer if they intend to have a sale on a holiday. It doesn't imply anything other than a simple request for information. If Adams doesn't plan on having a sale, so be it. If they do, then great. It doesn't make the OP greedy or unappreciative in any sense whatsoever. Nick kindly answered the OP and the thread should have been nothing but positive - full of posts about what everyone is planning to buy. No need for the morality forum police IMO.

Now I'll shut up so we can get back on track.

Some of you need to get a grip on reality. There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking a manufacturer if they intend to have a sale on a holiday. It doesn't imply anything other than a simple request for information. If Adams doesn't plan on having a sale, so be it. If they do, then great. It doesn't make the OP greedy or unappreciative in any sense whatsoever. Nick kindly answered the OP and the thread should have been nothing but positive - full of posts about what everyone is planning to buy. No need for the morality forum police IMO.

Now I'll shut up so we can get back on track.

Boom, seemed like a simple, innocent question. For some reason, people always associate asking a question like "are you plan on having a sale" with greed. He was probably just planning out an order, no big deal, jeesh.

Yea there is nothing wrong with seeing if they're having sales, honestly I've been buying from grabiak more than adams directly.. 10% discount all the time plus free shipping over 100$.. Even the Adams sales don't beat that most of the time.. No offense to adams, since they're shipping more frequently and are on the other side of the country

Valentine's day is in 4 days?    No special's this year ?   keev ;) ?

I find a difference in asking "Is there going to be a sale on Valentines day?" and the above quote to be two different types of questions. One is innocent and the other seems, in a way, disgusted that there hasn't been a sale yet. Just my $0.02.

Just feel like this is saying/asking, "You only got me $10 for my birthday instead of $15? **UGH**"

Adam is already nice enough to give you 10% off 24/7/365... Whats another 5% occasionally?

Edited by Kingsford