Customer Service 866.965.0400

Videos I'd like to see

jpu471

Question

Since this isn't a suggestion for a product I thought Id put it here.

I would like to see a video of a paint correction outdoors in the elements.

I never quite get to get the polish to flash due to sun and breeze and extra Detail Spray doesn't do it.

Anyone else like to see a technique or problem in video form.

Remember without pictures its worthless.

10 answers to this question

That's a great idea!  The hold up I see there however would be Climate Control.  The air is thinner, and much less humid here in Colorado, than say, Carlisle, PA.

In my experience with polishing outdoors, whether it's Colorado, Indianapolis, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Utah...for me, outside, they all act a little differently.  I would think hitting a local Detail Clinic in the mean time, if there is one, would be beneficial, until, if/when that outdoor video gets produced.

I'd like to see some videos on topics like wed sanding, too, if done by someone that really knows what they're doing. Maybe like invited guest pros. I would be cool to have a range of how-to resources on car care topics that go beyond the scope of what Adams products do.

I'd like to see some videos on topics like wed sanding, too, if done by someone that really knows what they're doing. Maybe like invited guest pros. I would be cool to have a range of how-to resources on car care topics that go beyond the scope of what Adams products do.

If anybody near South Jersey has a fubar car they can bring to me, I'll make the video.

This and also instead of just "this is how you use detail spray"

Have it be "this is how to do a headlight restoration, using sandpaper, detail spray, our paint polishes, and quick sealant"

This and also instead of just "this is how you use detail spray"

Have it be "this is how to do a headlight restoration, using sandpaper, detail spray, our paint polishes, and quick sealant"

I hate to say it, but I like how chemical guys uploads videos on specific/certain things like headlight restorations.