Customer Service 866.965.0400

16oz Bottle Sprayer

brunnesa

Question

I got my Adams order in last night and I am super excited to use the products for the first time.  I have one problem though.  I broke one of the 16oz bottle sprayers.  Is there any way to order some of these without having to pay $10 for the shipping?  I see that the minimum you can order is 3 so with the Valentines Day discount it comes to $3.87 for the sprayers.  I hate to pay $10 shipping for $3.87 worth of product.  Is there any way around this?  Thanks.

9 answers to this question

I got my Adams order in last night and I am super excited to use the products for the first time.  I have one problem though.  I broke one of the 16oz bottle sprayers.  Is there any way to order some of these without having to pay $10 for the shipping?  I see that the minimum you can order is 3 so with the Valentines Day discount it comes to $3.87 for the sprayers.  I hate to pay $10 shipping for $3.87 worth of product.  Is there any way around this?  Thanks.

Hey Scott, sorry about that!  Shoot me your order number and I'll get you dialed in ASAP.  No need for you to pay for damaged goods!

Hey Scott, sorry about that!  Shoot me your order number and I'll get you dialed in ASAP.  No need for you to pay for damaged goods!

Thanks Nick, that is great customer service.  My order number is 241825.  It did not come broke though so this is not your fault.  I broke it when I was trying to screw it onto the bottle.  I guess I tightened it too tight.  Thanks again.