Customer Service 866.965.0400

Entering Gift Cards with Discount Code

Revlimiter

Question

So i just tried to redeem two gift cards i recived as gifts along with the Valentines Day promo code and it will only let me enter only one gift card or the discount code. It will not let me enter the two gift cards with the promo code maybe it can be changed on the website in the future. As of now i'll try to order over the phone in the morning.

6 answers to this question

As far as I know you can't use a gift card that you bought at a discount to use on another purchase discount.. I'm sure nick can help you out but I remember this being brought up vefore

No the Gift Cards where not purchased at a discount i just have two that where bought at full price and gifted to me. I wanted to use the two of them at once along with the Valentines day discount but it wont even let me redeem my two gifts cards at once let along combine just one gift card with the sale. There should be no reason that gift cards cant be combined with the discount they are the same as cash if not i will tell my relatives and wife not to give me anymore gift cards and just give me cash. Ill make a phone call in the morning to see what they say.

Edited by Revlimiter

Hey Justin, sorry about the trouble.  As you're finding, our site software doesn't allow multiple Gift Certs. or codes to be input on a single order.

You can either call in to us as you've planned, or PM or email me all of the codes you want to use and I'll combine them into a single code you can use.

Sorry again about the frustration, and as always, calling in to us or emailing Orders@AdamsPolishes.com is the absolute fastest way to get a situation like this remedied.  :)

Problem solved for any of you that are wondering the way we solved this situation was i made the full purchase on my visa then emailed the dealer the gift card numbers and they refunded the amount to my visa. All is well again now just to wait for my package arrive. I wish spring would hurry up so i can try all the new products i have gathered up since winter started.