Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bleeping SNOW ! I want to detail.

PHILLIE PHANATIC

Question

Nice 3 day weekend, I was hoping to move out the 57 Chevy and try my new bottle of Brilliant Glaze on the black Vette. Well last night we got another 10" - 12" of snow ! I don't have enough room in the garage to move around with my wife's Mustang convertible in there also, time to get a lift. I don't mean to babble about nothing, I'm just venting. This seems to be the winter that never ends, I HATE SNOW !

14 answers to this question

I hear you! I've washed my truck 1 time since November.... The interior... Just terribly destroyed!

My truck and I will be spending a lot of time together come 40 degree weather. Sad to say but this weekend we had 20 degree weather which felt amazing compared to the below 0 temps we've been having every day.

Edited by Kingsford

Nice 3 day weekend, I was hoping to move out the 57 Chevy and try my new bottle of Brilliant Glaze on the black Vette. Well last night we got another 10" - 12" of snow ! I don't have enough room in the garage to move around with my wife's Mustang convertible in there also, time to get a lift. I don't mean to babble about nothing, I'm just venting. This seems to be the winter that never ends, I HATE SNOW !

This is the 4th worst winter (so far) in Allentown PA history. I moved here in 1992 and have lived through 3 of the worst.  Anybody know what happened to global warming??

We had that big storm last week and got way more than they called for here. Then we've added about another 7 inches in the last two days.  Now our forecast for tonight calls for another 3 to 6 (which means this area will get 8 or more) and that big "warm up" that they WERE calling for is now only to be in the 40's for 1 day here.

Talk about depressing!!  My Cadillac looks like some kind of creature that crawled out of the tar pits!!

The bad thing is that once this mess melts, there will be so much moisture in the ground that we'll most likely have a wet summer too. Guess we're paying this year for that winter that never showed up a couple years back.

Believe me, I've been playing the lottery like crazy. I need to move to a better climate!! :(  :(

Well, to top it all off..............my snowblower died today.  And of course everybody is sold out.  I have WAY too much driveway and road to do it by hand, so I guess my next course of action will be to start paying someone with a plow. F'n snow. :angry:

Well, to top it all off..............my snowblower died today.  And of course everybody is sold out.  I have WAY too much driveway and road to do it by hand, so I guess my next course of action will be to start paying someone with a plow. F'n snow. :angry:

Put gas in it…. :jester:  In all seriousness, why not order one off the internet?  You will have a much broader selection and it will come right to your door.

Edited by LFairbanks