Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Member from Texas

JeepGC/MDX

Hello all.  I'm in Nederland, Texas (90 minutes east of Houston).  My wife and I just purchased new vehicles - 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and 2014 Acura MDX.  Both are dark grey.  I placed my first Adams order last night and am anxiously awaiting the delivery - hoping it will be here by Saturday.

I've been reading all the posts on the forums and watching the videos to get up to speed on detailing.  I have not purchased a machine polisher yet but I'm sure that will be in the future despite the newness of the vehicles I will be taking care of.  Hopefully I can keep that showroom shine as long as possible.

Welcome !!!  I'm sure you will not be disappointed  with your purchase . The products will perform as advertised.  Congrats and good luck with your New rides. Looking forward to your thoughts  once you have tried the goods.

Hello all.  I'm in Nederland, Texas (90 minutes east of Houston).  My wife and I just purchased new vehicles - 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and 2014 Acura MDX.  Both are dark grey.  I placed my first Adams order last night and am anxiously awaiting the delivery - hoping it will be here by Saturday.

I've been reading all the posts on the forums and watching the videos to get up to speed on detailing.  I have not purchased a machine polisher yet but I'm sure that will be in the future despite the newness of the vehicles I will be taking care of.  Hopefully I can keep that showroom shine as long as possible.

dude, you should have taken the $90k for the vehicles and got yourself a sweet a$$ ride...the wife can drive a pos, ha!!!

Welcome, enjoy the new cars and Adams!

I am sure, doing a full "face-melter" on the new vehicles will make them shine much better than they did rolling off the dealer lot (or truck).  

I understand as I just made a large first purchase myself (without polisher or pads).  Saving for that and still have not decided between the Flex and Cyclo.