Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Member from Texas

JeepGC/MDX

Hello all.  I'm in Nederland, Texas (90 minutes east of Houston).  My wife and I just purchased new vehicles - 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and 2014 Acura MDX.  Both are dark grey.  I placed my first Adams order last night and am anxiously awaiting the delivery - hoping it will be here by Saturday.

I've been reading all the posts on the forums and watching the videos to get up to speed on detailing.  I have not purchased a machine polisher yet but I'm sure that will be in the future despite the newness of the vehicles I will be taking care of.  Hopefully I can keep that showroom shine as long as possible.

Hello all.  I'm in Nederland, Texas (90 minutes east of Houston).  My wife and I just purchased new vehicles - 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and 2014 Acura MDX.  Both are dark grey.  I placed my first Adams order last night and am anxiously awaiting the delivery - hoping it will be here by Saturday.

I've been reading all the posts on the forums and watching the videos to get up to speed on detailing.  I have not purchased a machine polisher yet but I'm sure that will be in the future despite the newness of the vehicles I will be taking care of.  Hopefully I can keep that showroom shine as long as possible.

dude, you should have taken the $90k for the vehicles and got yourself a sweet a$$ ride...the wife can drive a pos, ha!!!

Welcome, enjoy the new cars and Adams!

I am sure, doing a full "face-melter" on the new vehicles will make them shine much better than they did rolling off the dealer lot (or truck).  

I understand as I just made a large first purchase myself (without polisher or pads).  Saving for that and still have not decided between the Flex and Cyclo.