Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Florida

MOLONxLABExFTW

Well hellooo everybody m name is Eric and I hail from a small.......... a very small place called Yalaha it consists of two neighberhoods and a gas station. I just purchased a 2014 RS chevy Camaro :D. I learned about Adam's through a buddy of mine that swears by their products and so after reading through a few threads and watching all the videos I made a rather hefty purchase which I recieved yesterday. I did a quick 30- 40 min 2 bucket wash due to losing daylight and I couldn''t believe how good it looked when I was done. I really look forward to seeing what it looks like when I take my time with it. Anyway I'm glad to be here and hopefully I will learn a lot from you guys :).

Eric

post-11491-0-14139900-1392792053_thumb.jpg

@Rich there is not. There is one in Leesburg but I went to David Maus in Sanford their place was wayyy nicer and I got a much better deal with them. @mc2hill let me know what you want and I will walk across the street and get it I also work in orlando ;) I could use some all purpose out of everything I brought i can't belive I left that out lol.

Edited by MOLONxLABExFTW

@mc2hill let me know what you want and I will walk across the street and get it I also work in orlando ;) I could use some all purpose out of everything I brought i can't belive I left that out lol.

Let me see what I have and I will let you know!

I could use some all purpose out of everything I brought i can't belive I left that out lol.

Hey Eric, I have a 16 oz. bottle of APC for you.  Send me a PM and we can work out the delivery details.