Customer Service 866.965.0400

The New 2015 F150

Z71_Denali

so i'm a GM fanboy, but i remove all bias when shopping around for a vehicle.

while shopping around for a new truck i researched them all and came across the new F150 body style.

well i'm not a fan at all of the exterior. the King Ranch interior is amazing, but if the outside is ugly, i don't want to look at it in my garage everyday. i actually like the 2014 F150s more. needless to say, a 2014 Sierra Denali will be parked there very soon! just waiting on it to be built!

what do you guys think?

img2848.JPG

http://www.ford.com/trucks/f150/2015/

Edited by 2010TexasEdition

700lbs is HUGE and GM is now playing catchup and rightfully so.  I looked at everything and decided on the RAM because it suited my needs with all the additional storage (family) the power train (8 speed ZF trans), and the ride.  I don't haul anything more than lawn and garden stuff and the air suspension rides like a DREAM! 

The fenders kill it for me on the F150.  

I'm not a Silvy fan, but the new GMC calls my name!  

As you can see, I don't care what brand it is.  I'm not at all loyal.  I think that limits you and I like the fun of trying something new.  

Chris

I'm a GM fanboy too, but I really don't care for this new F-150, don't like the headlights at all.

I have a 2014 Sierra Denali on my radar and I'm closing in :lol:

Definitely will be doing a proper HID reftrofit first thing, since the people at GM are idiots and still don't offer HID projectors in a $60K truck! Pretty sad when a $20K Toyota Prius comes with HID headlights and a $60K top of the line truck doesn't 

Edited by Mark L

I'm still undecided on it. I saw it in person and it looked nice for a second, then I thought eh maybe not so nice. Looked at it from a different angle and it went back to nice, so I'm not so sure. I think with time I'll grow to like it

It is all a matter of personal taste,,,   While I love the looks exterior of Fords,,, I love the interior of a GM,   Here at work, we have 2 new GMC Sierra's one is a Denali,  And a 2014 F-150.  Just a matter of what you want..  

You have Ford Lovers,, GM Lovers,, Dodge and so on.    

My self I can not see paying that much for one...   Went and looked at Tahoe's.  The 2015 LTZ they are talking 60,000.  Personally not happening here.  

Very nice job on the new 2015 F150. Going after the big front end look like the Ford SuperDuty pickup, no rust and lighter in weight than anything out there, 3 engine choices, a snowplow package available on a half ton truck, retractable ramps for getting your atv, etc. in the back. 36 years in a row with the # 1 truck, make this one #37 in a row. Nice job Ford!!

• 5 months later...

While I think the GM trucks have the edge in the looks, I'm really like the tech in the Ford.  It's lighter than a lot of cars and the 2.7 ecoboost will probably get some decent mpg's.       What i'm really looking forward to is seeing some after drivers have personalized them a bit, and of course, how they look after Adam's products have a go at them!  

Personally I'll be waiting until next year to decide which truck to get.  

I'm not a truck guy, definitely not a Ford guy, but I like the looks of that truck. It looks modern and should draw in the younger crowd.  Not bad at all.