Customer Service 866.965.0400

Couple questions

Ace22

Question

I have performed a full correction (clay, polish, sealant, wax) on my '14 RS5 (phantom black) and have a few questions about maintaining after.  I find myself using the Waterless Wash as a detail spray due to the fact that I love the lubricants in this product.  I have a full gallon of Detail Spray that I haven't used as I love the WW

Is there any advantages/disadvantages for using the WW exclusively instead of the Detail Spray regularly? 

Also, I plan on using the Brilliant Glaze regularly as I love the slickness/depth on my black, although I know it's not long lasting...absolutely love the look.  I currently have Buttery wax over my Sealant. 

Is it possible to just maintain with a Sealant every month or two and just glaze right over the sealant?  Will Sealant, Buttery Wax (or wax of choice if I get some Americana), then Glaze look better than just Sealant, then Glaze?

Thanks for any input as I have been loving Adam's products!

6 answers to this question

I have performed a full correction (clay, polish, sealant, wax) on my '14 RS5 (phantom black) and have a few questions about maintaining after.  I find myself using the Waterless Wash as a detail spray due to the fact that I love the lubricants in this product.  I have a full gallon of Detail Spray that I haven't used as I love the WW

Is there any advantages/disadvantages for using the WW exclusively instead of the Detail Spray regularly? 

Also, I plan on using the Brilliant Glaze regularly as I love the slickness/depth on my black, although I know it's not long lasting...absolutely love the look.  I currently have Buttery wax over my Sealant. 

Is it possible to just maintain with a Sealant every month or two and just glaze right over the sealant?  Will Sealant, Buttery Wax (or wax of choice if I get some Americana), then Glaze look better than just Sealant, then Glaze?

Thanks for any input as I have been loving Adam's products!

WW is a little slicker which will help prevent scratching when used with WW MF towel......DS  has a little wax that will help maintain your wax...... the best way is use the WW & WW towel to remove your dust then follow up with DS for a little extra protection and shine.

And if you use the new LPS it will last you a lot longer than a couple months.......and yes you can apply BG over your sealant ,wax combo every weekend if you want......the good thing with BG is it won't build up like say wax will.

I hope this helps you!

NEW! Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant

I used to be a Detail Spray a-holic, and found that the Detail sprays with a little wax over the wax would build up over time...hence the waterless wash makes sense to me.  Since it is a garage queen, a quick Brilliant Glaze isn't a big deal to apply. 

I have been very pleased with the slickness/shine of the new paint Sealant as well as the new Buttery wax.  I will look into the Patriot Wax in the near future if available tho.  Thanks for the advice guys B)