Customer Service 866.965.0400

Winter Detail

Thorsager

The temperature got up to 50 today so I took the opportunity to clean up our DD. First time I was able to wash by hand in 2 months. I just picked up some of the new Adams Liquid Paint Sealant yesterday so I tried it out. For only being 50 degrees it went on very easy and came off very easy. I then topped it with some Buttery Wax. More snow in the forecast for next week so it will not stay clean for long.

post-7699-0-88006000-1393102540_thumb.jpg

I was able to work on my E-350 van (watch out ladies) with the new products I ordered from Adams.  I detailed the inside and used the carpet cleaner and interior detail spray.  Then I moved to the outside and clayed the outside.  After my arm stopped shaking I put two coats of wax on it.  

On a positive note, I have decided to buy a polisher.    

Edited by Tyler

I also finally got out for a 2 bucket wash this weekend.  The temps went up to 43 and the sun was out so it was out there.  Had to get some ice out of the hose first but all went well.

As expected (related to my earlier post about the auto car was horrors) once washed I can now see the damage that awaits me for spring that the auto washer put on my car :(