Customer Service 866.965.0400

My daughter is on "The Voice"!

Beemer

Thanks for all the kind words and support.

Funny story:  I was talking to her on the phone yesterday.  She said she Googled herself to just see if anyone was talking about her and she found some creepo stalking her on a car care forum.  Then she figure out it was ME.

Good times.....

She did very well, Roger.  It has hard as a parent to accept the risk that comes with letting your children spread their wings.  She will do well.  Just curious if you could tell us how she ended up on the show?  Always interesting to see how people have fallen into the careers that they have.  

She had a lot of support in the audience from what I saw on TV.  Looked as though everybody was standing.

Edited by LFairbanks

BTW:  It's just possible that they played up the family drama a bit.  Her mother and I have been nothing but supportive of her while she chases her dream.

That is typical for any type of media.  One reason why I never just watch one news channel or read one newspaper.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing here but I believe the "blinds" were taped about a month before the first "battle round".  The first "battle round" was taped a little over a month ago.

I believe there's one more round of taped battle rounds and then the show goes live but I might be wrong about that.  I guess they change things up from time to time...

I'm guessing here but I believe the "blinds" were taped about a month before the first "battle round".  The first "battle round" was taped a little over a month ago.

I believe there's one more round of taped battle rounds and then the show goes live but I might be wrong about that.  I guess they change things up from time to time...

Very cool, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, obviously, Sam's battle round didn't air last week.  However - that just means that it WILL air this week! Tune in to "The Voice" tonight and tomorrow night and check it out. Gonna be exciting!