Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailing Cart

I'm curious to see what the new adam's cart will be like, but for now I bought a grey luxor on amazon, as others have pointed out It looks identical to the old Adams cart.  I Also found the bottle racks for it available online, but turns out they don't work so well for a the 16oz bottles.

I do still offer the cart, bottle racks, and even the outlet assembly (the handle was designed for) - all separately on my website. In stock and ready to ship!

Could you measure the diameter of the holes on the bottle rack you're selling?  They look smaller than the one I bought elsewhere... that could be why mine doesn't work so well for 16oz bottles.  I'd gladly buy one if they're more suited to smaller bottles.  The one I have will probably work well with the new Kwazars.

Thanks!

Edited by chevy_cowboy

I do still offer the cart, bottle racks, and even the outlet assembly (the handle was designed for) - all separately on my website. In stock and ready to ship!

Very nice.  Order placed to complete my cart.

The Luxor does, in fact, look identical in every way to the recently discontinued Adam's cart. I found them for sale at a restaurant supply here:

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/black-luxor-stc111-3-tub-utility-cart-18-x-24-x-38-1-2/445STC111BK.html

They are offered in a variety of tub and leg colors including the classic Adam's black and red. 

Nice find!

I've been wanting the detailing cart, but felt $150 was too steep.

I'll be ordering from this site, thanks. 

Could you measure the diameter of the holes on the bottle rack you're selling?  They look smaller than the one I bought elsewhere... that could be why mine doesn't work so well for 16oz bottles.  I'd gladly buy one if they're more suited to smaller bottles.  The one I have will probably work well with the new Kwazars.

Thanks!

They are about 3.75" in diameter. The 36oz Microfiber Revitalizer bottle fits with just a little extra room. The 16oz bottles definitely have wiggle room - but it is still functional. I like that it will accommodate different bottle sizes. 

Very nice.  Order placed to complete my cart.

Got it - thanks for your business! 

They are about 3.75" in diameter. The 36oz Microfiber Revitalizer bottle fits with just a little extra room. The 16oz bottles definitely have wiggle room - but it is still functional. I like that it will accommodate different bottle sizes. 

Hmm must be an optical illusion that makes them look smaller, thats the same as the bottle holder I have.  It works ok, but it just seems like a 3" hole would be better for the 16oz bottles.  The 32's fit great, hoping the Kwazar bottles will fit too.

I did order some brushes and foaming sprayers from you, glad to see those still available!

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...