Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's is now a One Polisher Organization . . . . . . .

Adam

Whats the speed range of the cyclo?

Great question, and I got some tech info to share here:

MODEL 5C-PRO SPECIFICATIONS:

MODEL 5-PRO SPECIFICATIONS:

• Power Supply: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 220 Watts
  • Motor: alternating current, semi-enclosed 24-bar commutator, Output: 1/3 H.P. (.25 Kw)
  • Variable Speed Range: 650 - 3000 orbits/minute
  • Weight: 6.5 lb. (2.9 kg)
  • Head Rotation/Diameter: clockwise/4"
  • Electric Cord: 10' length, 16 ga/3SJTOW
  • Housing: heavy-duty cast aluminum
  • Variable Speed Controller
  • Three Year Warranty
  • Complete VES System
Edited by Adam
Wrong Power Supply!

Is there a 120v option? I dont have 220 available

Great question, and I got some tech info to share here:

MODEL 5C-PRO SPECIFICATIONS:

• Power Supply: 230 Volts, 50 Hertz, 220 Watts
  • Motor: alternating current, semi-enclosed 24-bar commutator, Output: 1/3 H.P. (.25 Kw)
  • Variable Speed Range: 650 - 3000 orbits/minute
  • Weight: 6.5 lb. (2.9 kg)
  • Head Rotation/Diameter: clockwise/4"
  • Electric Cord: 2.5 m length, Non-Marking 3x 3G1mm²
  • Housing: heavy-duty cast aluminum
  • Variable Speed Controller
  • Complete VES System

Is there a 120v option? I dont have 220 available

You probably don't have a 50 Hz power system in your house either. ;) I think Adam just inadvertently copied the stats from the export version of the Cyclo instead of the domestic version. Cyclo's website shows the 115V version: http://cyclotoolmakers.com/Model_5Pro.php Same stats, just setup for the 115V/60Hz that we have here instead of the 220V/50V which is commonly found in Europe and other parts of the world.

You probably don't have a 50 Hz power system in your house either. ;) I think Adam just inadvertently copied the stats from the export version of the Cyclo instead of the domestic version. Cyclo's website shows the 115V version: http://cyclotoolmakers.com/Model_5Pro.php Same stats, just setup for the 115V/60Hz that we have here instead of the 220V/50V which is commonly found in Europe and other parts of the world.

ok thanks ya runnin the standard 120v 60hz that the us runs

This is highly disappointing, not the fact that Adam's won't be carrying the FLEX anymore, but the fact FLEX has sold out to the Chinese. 

I just purchased my first ever FLEX right after Christmas, a brand new FLEX PE14-250 rotary polisher and I absolutely love it! After years of using a Makita 9227C, the FLEX is much lighter and easier to control. It's a real shame, it's getting harder and harder to buy non-Chinese tools. Even Snap On has more Chinese made stuff versus USA made. 

I just hope, for FLEX's sake, they still manufacture their tools in Germany and don't adopt the classic Apple line of "Desgined in California, Made in China' BS.

Proud of Adams for sticking to its core values, hard to find a company that will do that in todays world.  I do hope though they find another polisher to pick up, as someone who has 4-5 polishers at a time in his arsenal, the cyclo just needs to be supplemented.  Definitely will keep backing Adams for this bold move, the flex was the backbone for a long time.  

Edited by MichiganSRT8

If a manufacturer starts making a unit in the USA Matt, we will consider it!  For now, the Cyclo achieves the finish that we are looking for!   If at one point, we get into body shop products, we may introduce a rotary buffer.   That is not currently in the plan, however!

If a manufacturer starts making a unit in the USA Matt, we will consider it! For now, the Cyclo achieves the finish that we are looking for! If at one point, we get into body shop products, we may introduce a rotary buffer. That is not currently in the plan, however!

Adam's Polishes at your local body shop, now that's a thought. We could maybe live in a world where picking up your car from a fresh repaint covered in holograms won't be the norm.

Not to get too far off subject but I purchased a PC last February and was wondering about warranty from Adams. I don't remember filling out any special form from the site. Is there a way to check and make sure that I am covered under the Adams lifetime warranty? It still shows in my "Order/Billing History".

Thanks,

Not to get too far off subject but I purchased a PC last February and was wondering about warranty from Adams. I don't remember filling out any special form from the site. Is there a way to check and make sure that I am covered under the Adams lifetime warranty? It still shows in my "Order/Billing History".

Thanks,

If we have record of your order, don't sweat it. We'll take care of you if your machine ever has any issues!

This is great news!! This now means my Flex is now a collectors item and is worth more money than I paid.

I admire Adam for staying true to the "Buy American Made" movement and I will pay more of my hard earned money to support American workers...... "IF" I can find a American Made product.