Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's is now a One Polisher Organization . . . . . . .

Adam

Sir,

Thank you for supporting the USA! Your loyalty to your country, respect for your customers, honor to your country, company's integrity, and personal courage to continue to use Made In The USA products when no one else will are some values that everyone in the industry should admire.

Eric, thank you Sir for the kind words ans patriotism!  We like to shoot straight, and could easily double our sales, while quadrupling profit if we decided to sell cheap Asian imports.

That would require, however, that I stop sleeping, become miserable, and take myself out.   Our kids would miss their Dad, and our employees would be unemployed, and that would be a lose-lose.

:patriot:

• 7 months later...

Ordered a Cyclo a while back and broke it out of the box this week.  Trying to get 2 of the 3 of my vehicles cleaned up somewhat before winter.  The truck I did a while back.  Must say that I really like it.  Those that don't have one or have contemplated getting one are missing out.  I almost think I like it more than my Flex.  Won't be getting rid of it however.  Cyclo is a really well balanced machine, even though it may look big and bulky. 

Edited by LFairbanks

Ordered a Cyclo a while back and broke it out of the box this week.  Trying to get 2 of the 3 of my vehicles cleaned up somewhat before winter.  The truck I did a while back.  Must say that I really like it.  Those that don't have one or have contemplated getting one are missing out.  I almost think I like it more than my Flex.  Won't be getting rid of it however.  Cyclo is a really well balanced machine, even though it may look big and bulky. 

I had my Flex rotary and Cyclo with me on vacation when I was detailing a buddy's car. Another buddy of mine kept making comments about how awkward it looked so I had him try it out. He didn't want to give it back.

It is oddly ergonomic to use, and not fatiguing at all.

Maybe the Flex is back unless there is some polisher made in Mexico....

Al, you guessed it!  The Flex is the unit we will be offering in a few days, and it's the only unit without Chinese parts, besides the Cyclo....  Stay tuned!