Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello From Western Pennsylvania

FordFocusST

Hey all! Name is Patrick. I recently bought a 2013 Ford Focus ST and was looking into learning how to detail. I came to this site after reading a detailed thread on a Ford Focus ST forum site where one of the memebers used all Adam's products and his car looked phenomenal. I was hoping to learn to do the same and have actually emailed customer service in an attempt to get started. They recommended Adam's Essential Detailing Kit. Once I get it, I'm sure I'll be with you guys hooked on detailing!

Here is the ride:

post-11558-0-39245300-1393546093_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the forum Patrick. I'm in Johnstown.  Be sure to come out to Grabiaks Chevy on Rte. 22 April 26th for the detail clinic and meet Adam and the rest of us bums. Plus, they carry Adam's products so you can just drive over and stock up.  http://www.gpcperformance.com/Adam_s_Car_Care_Products_s/64.htm

Welcome to the forum Patrick. I'm in Johnstown.  Be sure to come out to Grabiaks Chevy on Rte. 22 April 26th for the detail clinic and meet Adam and the rest of us bums. Plus, they carry Adam's products so you can just drive over and stock up.  http://www.gpcperformance.com/Adam_s_Car_Care_Products_s/64.htm

Thanks for the great info Rich! I use to to travel Rte. 22 through Johnstown when I worked in Huntingdon County, or as most people know, where Raystown Lake is!

I'm from the bellvernon monongahela area, sounds like we are pretty close

We are definitely close. I live in Belle Vernon.

Adam, on 28 Feb 2014 - 4:42 PM, said:

By the way, April 25, Dinner at Carbones in Crabtree, PA....then the BIG Clinic at Grabiak the following morning, April 26.....come on out!

Looking forward to it!! :banana:  :banana:

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the big Adam's purchase! The Essentials kit is a great way to start, getting a good variety of products to take care of your entire car. That kit has sparked many detail fanatics!

Definitely make sure to make as many clinics and shows possible. The Carlisle events are always great!

Rich, thanks for the plug Ray