Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Central Jersey

SpicyGTO

Hello everyone...I'm new to the forums and to Adams products all together. In fact I still haven't used any of his products but the clear bra cleaner and polish (which work great btw). I just ordered a few things including the absolute essentials kit, 2nd gen machine polish kit and a few other things. Waiting for there arrival anxiously. I have a 2006 SpiceRed GTO and will be sure to post before and after pics as soon as my kit arrives. Thanks everyone...great forum!

Thanks for the welcome everyone!!! Great place with alot of great people and information!

Lawson - No that wasn't me you were talking to. I just recently moved to Somerset....I live off of Willow Ave from Easton in the Quailbrook Classics Town Houses.

Hi Sergio,

Thank you for joining us and for your recent order!

If you have any product questions along the way, please feel free to ask!

Hi Ashley...thank you. And actually I already have a question about the products....when will I be getting them ;) lol !

not really to the track once in a while i usually go to etown for the spring and fall swapmeets but i have a wedding for the spring one so cant make it. we have a few cruise nights right here in franklin one on wed i believe that gets about 20 cars and then one right here at the burger king on easton ave on friday we can get quite a few cars at. Also sometime we also go to somerville for friday night cruise but it gets so crowded. Also i belong to a couple of online truck clubs and we go to breakfast once a month on sunday and also have get to gethers and go to shows together. We are actually do an applebees meet on the 28th its about 35-45 minutes from here if you would like to go.