Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Clinic 4-25-09 in New Alexandria, PA/PICS!

radstoy

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rich, How far are you form New Alexandria ? I am about 2 hours ! Looking forward to going , I hope we have nice weather .:xfingers: Chris

About 45 minutes east. Over a mountain of course. ;) I'm hoping for nice weather too. Maybe the Vette might make the trip. :xfingers:

About 45 minutes east. Over a mountain of course. ;) I'm hoping for nice weather too. Maybe the Vette might make the trip. :xfingers:

Rich, 100% agreed re: the weather. We do need to get our toys out. I wonder if 73VetteGirl will be traveling after all New Alexandria is handy to the PA Turnpike. BTW I do believe you are two mountains away i.e. Chestnut Ridge and Laurel Mtn.:D

Edited by radstoy

Rich, 100% agreed re: the weather. We do need to get our toys out. I wonder if 73VetteGirl will be traveling after all New Alexandria is handy to the PA Turnpike. BTW I do believe you are two mountains away i.e. Chestnut Ridge and Laurel Mtn.:D

Doubt that I make it. That is the weekend after we get back from Vegas. It sounds like you are all going to have a ton of fun. :banana::banana:

Someone better take lots of pics so I can see what I am missing out on. :pc:

A birdie told me that there will be a detail clinic to be held at Grabiak Performance Center April 25, 2009 in New Alexandria, PA. I understand Adam may well be in attendance to talk detailing. Ray,the manager, of the Performance just received a huge shipment of Adams product and it is currently on display. I have been on his case to put my toy in the showroom for the event but that remains to be seen. Hope to see you there. Rad :rockon::rockon::rockon:
Where exactly is New Alexandria? I am in Allentown, Pa and would love to attend if possible.

Where exactly is New Alexandria? I am in Allentown, Pa and would love to attend if possible.

New Alexandria should be relatively easy from Allentown unfortunately it is at the other end of the state. It is right on US22 about 35 miles east of Pittsburgh. Hope this helps Rad:hi:

Whoa Adam that is one wild poster you have placed at the beginning of the thread. Looks great indeed. Still can't wait for the clinic but...I sure wish global warming would kick in as we are freezing here in W. PA. BTW I imagine Rich is in worse shape than we are. Rad:lol:

Hey Adam, This is good news to have this event only 2 hours from home and 2 days before my birthday (nice present ) My wife and I do plan to attend, it will be nice to finally meet everyone.:xfingers: Hope that the 24th & 25th are nice days so I can drive my GTO!:thumbsup: This sounds like a good plan!!

:banana: Reservations made @ Hampton Inn :banana:

The time was originally 8 am - 1 pm.

Now it says 8 am to 11 am.

Was it shortened or a misprint?

Yeah, I see that now. The flyer says 8 - 11, but Adam's post says 8-1.

Adam? Jason? Rich? :confused:

Yeah, I see that now. The flyer says 8 - 11, but Adam's post says 8-1.

Adam? Jason? Rich? :confused:

I've been at a few of these over the years...unlikely it will go 5 hours....

Adam typically does his "soup-to-nuts" demo on a car badly in need of some attention, which can take up to a couple of hours depending on audience questions, and then spends some time on audience member's cars addressing specific issues....so usually 3 hours give or take, but I guess it could go 5 if a large turnout with lots of questions...

:cheers:

Hey Gang! The demo will be finished by 10:30, but I'll be going around to people's cars to fix little scratches, etc until about noon. 1PM, now, that's just TOO MUCH WAXING WITH THE GUYS!!!:lol::lol: