Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Clinic 4-25-09 in New Alexandria, PA/PICS!

radstoy

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely we'll have new products there!:banana:

Adam I hope you will demonstrate proper application of your new products for clear bra protection preferably with use of the PC. Now if we could only get some warm weather and signs of spring here it would make the wait for the clinic more tolerable.:(

Just don't expect too much. :jester: Blairsville is a fairly small town, and New Alexandria is even smaller. Just a little Pennsylvania town that happened to have a highway go through it.

Do you want any local car clubs to get this info or are we trying to keep it really small?

Rad, did they EVER get 22 done??

Hey Rich, Both Blairsville and New Alexandria have Sheetz convenience stores. Now what more could a body want?:D

We've become civilized!! Bet they each got a Dollar Store now too! :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

At least New Alexandria has a drag strip. :thumbsup:

Don't you love Sheetz? It's probably not this way down your way, but here, they dominate the gas prices. Whatever Sheetz does, all others follow. Not one gas station is ever lower than Sheetz.

We've become civilized!! Bet they each got a Dollar Store now too! :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

What else do they have. My wife and kids will be looking for some thing to do while I'm at the clinic? :help:

Don't you love Sheetz? It's probably not this way down your way, but here, they dominate the gas prices. Whatever Sheetz does, all others follow. Not one gas station is ever lower than Sheetz.

Rich, 4 dogs for $2, can't beat that. Had three for lunch:lol: BTW they creat the market here as well.:add:

Edited by radstoy

What else do they have. My wife and kids will be looking for some thing to do while I'm at the clinic? :help:

Rad's right. This isn't a big place. She could drive west on Rte. 22 to Monroeville Mall. It's about an hour or so from Blairsville. Or if you have a gps, she could drive through Latrobe and go west on 30 to Westmoreland Mall. That's about 35 minutes away. Do they golf? There's a decent golf course there. Aside from that, not much to do.

Sorry. I always say I live in the "sh**hole of the world".

Nitelord, how do they do at Sheetz as that is just about it except for the clinic and roast beef sandwichs.:willy:

The Rax is closed Rad. :lolsmack:

Oh, I forgot. There's a new Wal Mart in Blairsville on 22.

Edited by Rich

Roast Beef is good... :thumbsup:

I'm sure my wife will find a mall or something to spend some time and money on. ;) Actually, I'm the spender. She will probably take the kids to the pool or something.

Actually Nitelord, Westmoreland Mall on US30 east of Greensburg is a rather nice place to shop. There is a shortcut on US 119 that will take you to Sheetz in Greensburg.:lolsmack:

HOLY COW how did i miss this thread!!!!????

I'm less than an hour from New Alexandria and frequent Pittsburgh Raceway Park (which is in New Alexandria) so i'll absolutely be out for the meet! I can't wait!

The only way i won't be able to attend is if something goes wrong with our newborn baby, my wife is due April 19th!

Thanks for posting these Jason, and look at all of that In & Out!!

Ray, your showroom makes me proud.

Thank You for putting together such a quality display, and please apologize to all of your customers who have to sit in your waiting room, and watch me on the TV.

:thumbsup: