Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Clinic 4-25-09 in New Alexandria, PA/PICS!

radstoy

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the glass polish going to be available at the clinic?:xfingers:

And does Ray sell the Porter Cable?

Never mind, I see it in the pics!! I think this might be my time to buy. :pc:

Yes Rich, Ray has the PC and a supply of Gen I and II pads and the PC looks like:pc: Rad

Hey Rich I don't remember those days as they must have been before my time. Stories from Sam Grabiak suggest that they were nothing short of exciting. That is stories of 435 HP 427s coming around the corner from 981 onto US22 sideways in a four wheel drift. Those were the good old days.:burnout::rockon::banana:

Wasn't that long ago Rad. 2005. I'm pretty sure that's my fuel rail cover in the bag. Andy Pilgrim was there that day for a meet and greet. Had him autograph it. :rockon:

86616448.jpg

And had another guy sign the other one. Some people have heard of him....Big Daddy, Don Garlits.

98744111.jpg

Edited by Rich

Think I am definately maybe going to make this event. Not sure if I am gong out Friday night or early Saturday morning. I am fairly new to Adam's products and ready for some tips. :bow:

I have heard back in the day detailing consisted of Lemon Pledge for the interior and liguid floor wax for the tires. Not that I would know,,,,only heard of this :thumbsup:

See ya'll there, got to run, got a girl waiting in the garage for some clay time.

As the time gets closer to April 25, it would be great to see a list of who all intends to be there. I would like to do a little research on all of these great detailers to see who it is I will be meeting. Us old folks with CRS don't do too well remembering things without some cheat sheets. I always tell everyone that my CRS is so bad that I write myself a note and then forget where I put the note. I am really looking forward to meeting everyone and learning more from the master.

I want to see about the new products as well.

Those pictures of Ray's showroom are unbelievable. He looks like he has as much stock as Adam!

Good idea McDuff. I'm not sure how to accomplish that list but I will be there. BTW used to teach school in Chardon can't remember the name of the school but I think it was Mendon Elementary down on 44 and 322 and lived in Grand River. Wow was that a place to party. :party: Glad I survived it. Looking forward to meeting you.:2thumbs:

Hi, this is Ray at Grabiak Performance Center, we are excited to see all the responses and look forward to meeting you all at the show. We will be providing coffee and donuts for breaksfast and sandwiches for lunch. Come and enjoy the day with Adam and all the rest of us. Look forward to meeting you all.....

Hi, this is Ray at Grabiak Performance Center, we are excited to see all the responses and look forward to meeting you all at the show. We will be providing coffee and donuts for breaksfast and sandwiches for lunch. Come and enjoy the day with Adam and all the rest of us. Look forward to meeting you all.....

You coming to the Italian dinner on Friday night Ray?? :drool: Really looking forward to meeting up with the gang at your place my friend.:thumbsup:

As the time gets closer to April 25, it would be great to see a list of who all intends to be there. I would like to do a little research on all of these great detailers to see who it is I will be meeting. Us old folks with CRS don't do too well remembering things without some cheat sheets. I always tell everyone that my CRS is so bad that I write myself a note and then forget where I put the note. I am really looking forward to meeting everyone and learning more from the master.

I want to see about the new products as well.

Those pictures of Ray's showroom are unbelievable. He looks like he has as much stock as Adam!

Maybe we could use name tags with user & real name ! :confused: Chris

The "boss" and I will be there Friday nite for dinner and Saturday for the clinic. Looking forward to it. If there is anything we can do to help here in PA, let us know. :cheers:

Hi Rich

Were those fuel rail covers signed with a Sharpie ? You might want to think of getting them clear coated. It will eventually fade away if not protected.

Bill

They were signed with a Sharpie. I tried the spray clear coat on an edge and the sharpie started to run, so I quit. If they start to fade, I'll just go over them with sharpie again, or get new covers and retire these. I'm planning on getting Mario Andretti's autograph on them in August at Carlisle. :banana:

They were signed with a Sharpie. I tried the spray clear coat on an edge and the sharpie started to run, so I quit. If they start to fade, I'll just go over them with sharpie again, or get new covers and retire these. I'm planning on getting Mario Andretti's autograph on them in August at Carlisle. :banana:

Once you get that on there I would talk to a collector. They may know what to put over it. I have an autographed football helmet that has faded out over the last 15 years, can't even read the sigs anymore :(:(:(

You coming to the Italian dinner on Friday night Ray?? :drool: Really looking forward to meeting up with the gang at your place my friend.:thumbsup:

Adam, My friend Al Baum and I plan to get to Grabiak's about 7 o'clock Saturday morning or so to help out with any set up or whatever go-fer activities you and Ray might have need of but will see you Friday night in time for chow. I warn you I only eat one meal a day. Don't remember (age) if you placed a time to get to the restaurant. Do you have an address for the restaurant? See you then. Rad :cheers:

Edited by radstoy

What time are you meeting for dinner?

It's not likely I'll make dinner. My wife has to work Friday. So we won't be on the road until close to 3:30 pm. Unfortunately, that puts me out there somewhere around 8:00 pm.

It's just not working like I planned... Anyway, see you there..

What time are you meeting for dinner?

It's not likely I'll make dinner. My wife has to work Friday. So we won't be on the road until close to 3:30 pm. Unfortunately, that puts me out there somewhere around 8:00 pm.

It's just not working like I planned... Anyway, see you there..

Hi Mark, you'll be just in time for dessert! Hope to meet up for dinner near 7PM.

:thumbsup:

Rad, I don't know how I missed your comment about teaching in Chardon. I go right thru there everyday to work. I have an hour drive each way which is a pain thru the "snow capital" of Chardon. At least I am having a lot more fun driving the G8 though. I love the feeling when the right foot gets heavy.

I will commit to going thru this thread and making a list of everyone that said they will be at Ray's. I will post it at least a week in advance so we can see if anyone was left out. I like the idea of some sort of tags so we know who everyone is at the clinic. I may have a clear bra on the car by then so it will be good to hear what Adam has to say about maintaining them.

Let's hope that the weather is nice so I can see some GTO's and other nice cars that are on this website.