Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Clinic 4-25-09 in New Alexandria, PA/PICS!

radstoy

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, apparently the word has gotten out. CorvetteClub of Western Pa(400+ members, including me and Rad), Laurel Valley Corvette Club (60+ members), Flood City Corvette Club (175+ members) and Portage Area Cruisers (60+ members) all know about it and have it on their schedules. Not to mention how many friends of friends will show up. I'm hoping it is a good turnout for everyone. :cheers:

LOL. I'm not the photographer, the mrs is. But I'll make sure we count the number you posted and put up one more at least. :lolsmack:

And maybe even some from the night before. ;)

I'll have to check my work schedule but that doesn't sound like a bad idea :hi:

Hey Bill the trees etc will be out and the scenery should be good. Might consider cruising US 30 over the mountains to Altoona then north to US 22 to New Alexandria.:2thumbs:

Please make sure that everyone that thinks they are going to go to this clinic post their names. I plan on reviewing the thread and making a list of everyone that plans on showing up. Don't forget the invitation to dinner by Adam on Friday night too! Looking forward to seeing the man teach me some new tricks, getting to see the NEW products, and meeting all of the characters in this forum! Let's hope for some weather like we have had the last couple of days here.

Edited by McDuff

Please make sure that everyone that thinks they are going to go to this clinic post their names. I plan on reviewing the thread and making a list of everyone that plans on showing up. Don't forget the invitation to dinner by Adam on Friday night too! Looking forward to seeing the man teach me some new tricks, getting to see the NEW products, and meeting all of the characters in this forum! Let's hope for some weather like we have had the last couple of days here.

I'm planning on being there! Looking forward to it....may not bring my Vette (300+ miles each way) but I'll be there....looking forward to meeting many of you!

:hi:

Have you EVER seen me wear that thing? :lolsmack:

We should treat these guys to some gobs, halushki, and pieroghis, and Primanti Bros. sandwiches. Now you're eating!!

Guys -- I'm thinking that this clinic has grown WAAAAY larger than originally planned, so I say that if the Friday night dinner becomes a really big thing that we don't hold Adam to his generous offer of treating everyone -- I mean, if 50 people show up for dinner, I think we all step up and chip in, agreed?

Rich

Guys -- I'm thinking that this clinic has grown WAAAAY larger than originally planned, so I say that if the Friday night dinner becomes a really big thing that we don't hold Adam to his generous offer of treating everyone -- I mean, if 50 people show up for dinner, I think we all step up and chip in, agreed?

Rich

:iagree:

Rich

Agreed!

Rich

Rich I agree 100% and am willing to help out. Rad:help:

Rich

I had already planned on paying my own, but I agree 110%.