Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Clinic 4-25-09 in New Alexandria, PA/PICS!

radstoy

Have you EVER seen me wear that thing? :lolsmack:

We should treat these guys to some gobs, halushki, and pieroghis, and Primanti Bros. sandwiches. Now you're eating!!

Alright Rich, you stuck it to me. No CCWP Name Badge:lolsmack:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any you guys out there having success? I have about three fender brushes and can't clear the tire/wheel well as it's only about 2 inches at most. I would appreciate any suggestions. Rich, do you have similar problems with your C5 Z06?:help:

Edited by radstoy

Any you guys out there having success? I have about three fender brushes and can't clear the tire/wheel well as it's only about 2 inches at most. I would appreciate any suggestions. Rich, do you have similar problems with your C5 Z06?:help:

Undercarriage Spray? Don't know how heavily you drive your Z, but mine only sees nice weather, and the undercarriage spray does the trick....just do it outside, it can leave marks on the floor/asphalt,,,

Good Luck!

:cheers:

Undercarriage Spray? Don't know how heavily you drive your Z, but mine only sees nice weather, and the undercarriage spray does the trick....just do it outside, it can leave marks on the floor/asphalt,,,

Good Luck!

:cheers:

Thanx ALF01 but I need something to get the crud off before I use undercarriage spray. The way to really do this is to remove the wheels but I'm basically a coward when it comes to jacking the Zee.:D

Hey Rad. I was wondering where you were. I use a toilet bowl scrubber for the wheel wells. Seriously. I found a nice soft one with a long thin handle and it works great. I spray the undercarriage spray on the pad and apply it that way. Works great. And no, I never have to "scrub" my wheel wells. I just use a strong hose spray first if there's heavier than normal dirt. And I think somewhere in this thread is a pic of what I use to clean my wheels. Homemade and works perfect.

Rich I wouild like to get a look at your toilet brush. I have one and tried it but the bristles were so far apart there was not enough moisture on the brush to work. Perhaps spraying with APC will help. Do you use that full strength or dilute it? I used it full strength on the rims but ended up using a whole spray bottle. At that rate things get pricy. Thoughts?:pc:

Rad, there's no bristles on it. It's like a lambs wool pad on a long curved handle would be the best description. Found it at Big Lots. When I'm at shows I just spray the undercarriage spray onto it and wipe it on that way. And when I'm home cleaning the car, I just dip it into the car wash water and clean the wheel wells. Multi purpose tool.

• 2 weeks later...

OK everyone as promised I went back thru this thread and here are the people that I have found that are going to be at the clinic and even the ones that are questionable:

ADAM the MAN!

Host GPC1 - Ray

ALF01 - Al

RICH and the Mrs.

NITELORD - Mark

CHRIS05GTO - Chris and Debi Toth

MARYLANDVETTE -Rich and Mrs.

RADSTORY - Rad

LINDENBOB - Bob

MCDUFF - Tom McDuffee

HOLTY - Josh maybe due to Baby?????

MUSTANGBROTHER - Mark?

BOBFRED44 - Bob?

PONTIACGT201 - Darren?

Please add your name to the list if you plan to attend. As previously mentioned in the thread we won't stick Adam with the dinner bill since so many people plan to attend. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a little over two weeks now. The sun is out and giving me spring fever!

OK everyone as promised I went back thru this thread and here are the people that I have found that are going to be at the clinic and even the ones that are questionable:

ADAM the MAN!

Host GPC1 - Ray

ALF01 - Al

RICH and the Mrs.

NITELORD - Mark

RADSTORY - Rad

LINDENBOB - Bob

MCDUFF - Tom McDuffee

MUSTANGBROTHER - Mark?

BOBFRED44 - Bob?

PONTIACGT201 - Darren?

Please add your name to the list if you plan to attend. As previously mentioned in the thread we won't stick Adam with the dinner bill since so many people plan to attend. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a little over two weeks now. The sun is out and giving me spring fever!

Thanks for putting that list together. It's shaping up to be a great time. :cheers:

ADAM the MAN!

Host GPC1 - Ray

ALF01 - Al

RICH and the Mrs.

NITELORD - Mark

CHRIS05GTO - Chris ,Debi & Adam Toth

RADSTORY - Rad

LINDENBOB - Bob

MCDUFF - Tom McDuffee

MUSTANGBROTHER - Mark?

BOBFRED44 - Bob?

PONTIACGT201 - Darren?

Tom I added Adam (AToth1) my son to the list ! Thanks, Chris

Edited by Chris05GTO

I'm 99% sure i'll be there, even if the little guy is here before then, i should be able to get away for a few hours.

Is it ok if i bring some non-forum members with me? My uncle (uncle Tom) who is not currently a Adam's product user would like to attend. Also, a friend (Bill Simpson) who is a avid Adam's user was going to come along with me as well. Is that ok?

ADAM the MAN!

Host GPC1 - Ray

ALF01 - Al

RICH and the Mrs.

NITELORD - Mark

RADSTORY - Rad

LINDENBOB - Bob

MCDUFF - Tom McDuffee

MUSTANGBROTHER - Mark?

BOBFRED44 - Bob?

PONTIACGT201 - Darren?

I wish I could make it, but me and girlfriend are going away for the weekend for our anniversary, and if we do get back in time, We'll be in eastern pa because a member of my club is a ford dealer and thats when hes getting in his first 2010 mustang so he holding a little event.

Hey Rad, Ray, and Adam, I just checked Grabiak's website and they have the times listed as 9 am to 2 pm.

Anyhow, what's the OFFICIAL time of the clinic?

Edited by Rich

Thanks for the heads-up Rich! Indeed, we'll start the clinic at 9:30, and everyone needs to be there then to see a demo. Otherwise, attendees can hang out check out some products in action until noon, when we are heading out!

Thanks, and I'll call out to Steve and Jason to get the point across clearly! :thumbsup:

I'm 99% sure i'll be there, even if the little guy is here before then, i should be able to get away for a few hours.

Is it ok if i bring some non-forum members with me? My uncle (uncle Tom) who is not currently a Adam's product user would like to attend. Also, a friend (Bill Simpson) who is a avid Adam's user was going to come along with me as well. Is that ok?

Any baby updates??

We hope to be pulling into town around 6-7 PM We'll need to close down the Carlisle booth and leave by 2-3PM, ourselves before heading to New Alexandria, 180 miles away. I drive 85-90, so we'll be there quick! :burnout:

It'll take you about 3 hours to get there...........maybe a few minutes more. That's assuming you're going by the turnpike. Just let us know about what time to be at the restaurant and we'll be there. :2thumbs: