Customer Service 866.965.0400

Howdy from Kansas

Ject

Love the Site and look forward to my first use of these wonderfully spoken of products! (should be at my front door soon) Also look forward to meeting the members here.

I'm a youngin (23 yrs of age) and an avid Corvette / Camaro fan. I've currently got a 2010 1SS on order and can't wait to try some of Adams products on it.

I live in Wichita Kansas and work as an IT Asset Manager for Bombardier Aerospace.

Thanks so much for the videos on how to properly use these products!

-Patrick :banana:

Edited by Ject

Hi Patrick! Welcome to the forum. Be sure to use a clay bar on your new ride right away to get all that factory and transport grit off it. Post up some pics when you get it! Glad you're here. :cheers:

Any idea when it will be built ? Make sure you don't let the dealer detail it for you. Take it right off the truck, let them do their prep but NO DETAILING at the dealer. Just tell them you will give them high marks on the survey for delivering it clean anyways. That will be their main concern. This way you can start it out right :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for the welcome and all the great tips!

Any idea when it will be built ?

Supposedly the 2nd or 3rd Production cycle (month). So I'm expecting delivery before the end of June.

Edited by Ject

Hey Patrick, I just joined the forum and live in Wichita also. And I am in the aerospace field as well. I work at Cessna as a Six Sigma Black Belt and was a Mfg Engineer before that! I noticed you were a Corvette fan. I drive an Electron Blue C5 Z06. You ever see a slammed Z06 with FROGMAN for a tag, that will be me. Good to see others from my area here!