Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's stickers - stick your shine on!

STICKERS....png

Beginning today the warehouse is throwing a sticker into most orders (lets face it, you order one block sponge and nothing else we're not giving you a sticker) and will continue to do so until they're gone. Our team here has committed to designing and printing new stickers all the time so when these are gone a new style will start being included.

They might be logos, something funny, cool, or any number of designs, but we will continue to produce them as long as you enjoy getting them, even if they're just stuck to your tool chest. What do we want in return for all these free stickers? Show us where you 'stick your shine'!

Take a picture of your Adam's sticker where you stuck it and post it here, share it on our facebook page, or upload it to instagram with the hasthag 'adamspolishes'. Those that share their pics with us are highly likely to receive additional swag, prizes, and other cool stuff.

Want more than one? No problem - we'll add additional ones to your order for just $1 each. Click here

left a review for you Dylan! thank you and to the rest of the adams team for doing this for your customers, it shows how loyal you guys are to us and that the main reason why I use adams polishes products, because of your attitude towards pleasing your customers and making sure you have a fresh idea to make us even more happy! THANK YOU :2thumbs:  :lurk:  :rockon:  :bravo:

Edited by ccommodari

You say things like that you'll be really unpopular around these parts.

LOL....well, I've never been too popular...so I guess it's no biggie. ; )

But FINE... If everyone wants them, you can go ahead and keep them. I'll allow it.

For anyone who wants more mints... Trash night is Tuesday in my neighborhood. Watch out for the bags of dog poo though while sifting through my trash. LOL.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...