Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Sticker Trading Thread

TheWolf

i have duplicates of both the circular american flag, and the corado flag stickers. post up what you have to trade!

I will trade for any of the stickers shown in the first post of this thread (other than the die cuts, those are 4:1 for the free stickers).

Let me know which two stickers you want!

First post updated with the Blue and White Die Cut Decals.

Also, I just noticed that the red and etched die cuts are no longer available on the website.  If you missed out and want one, better hurry and trade for it.  ;)

20150811_202008.jpg

Edited by TheWolf

First post updated with the new Detail Spray Bottle stickers.  I think they are a cool little sticker!  Maybe the next sticker can be a bottle of Leather Conditioner, and a scratch-n-sniff version!

I put a pen in the pic to show their relative size.  They measure at about 4 inches tall.

20150823_185123.jpg

First post updated with the new Detail Spray Bottle stickers.  I think they are a cool little sticker!  Maybe the next sticker can be a bottle of Leather Conditioner, and a scratch-n-sniff version!

I posted in my review that it should be scratch n sniff, that would be their best sticker ever!

• 1 month later...

Through the month of October, any donation to The Pink Fund will earn you a free sticker!

Donate here, then send me a PM with your address and which sticker you want to receive.

AP for PF.jpg

A big THANK YOU to Robert (rkj4243) for another shipment of stickers, and for the great idea of using them to raise money for charity!

Dan the man, do you have a 15th Anniversary sticker? I think it is quite possibly the only one I don't have since Adam's started all of the limited run sticker designs. I will gladly make a donation for one!

I even have one of the Colorado state flag stickers, and I don't even remember seeing those available on the website.

Maybe we should make a post showing a picture of each unique sticker design? :)

Edited by Dan@Adams

Dan the man, do you have a 15th Anniversary sticker? I think it is quite possibly the only one I don't have since Adam's started all of the limited run sticker designs. I will gladly make a donation for one!

I even have one of the Colorado state flag stickers, and I don't even remember seeing those available on the website.

Maybe we should make a post showing a picture of each unique sticker design? :)

Yessir!  I have a few of the 15th Anniversary stickers.  All available stickers are shown in the first post of this thread.

Not all of the stickers have ended up for sale on the website.  At some point the price jumped to $1.99 (dang inflation).

http://adamspolishes.com/adamssticker.html

Dan (TheWolf),

GREAT idea for donations to The Pink Fund to get a sticker, or I would assume more than one for a larger donation from the forum members.

It allows them the chance to get one they may have missed, or wanted, but didn't have anything to trade for, and it also gives them an opportunity to get them, while helping a great cause.

And most people should know that Charitable donations are also tax deductions, so at the end of the year, it is like getting something for nothing, while still helping out those in need!